• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]CoL Raikou!! All HS and more! [W]Shiny Entei, Groudon and Rayq, need Lugia EX and some promos!!!

RE: [H]Gengar X, Arceus Lv. X and more! [W]Tangrowth X, shinies!! Also some EX's and *'s, help!

YourP1MP said:
Would you do it if I added a Shiny Bagon OR Shiny Ponyta?
IF so let me know which you prefer.

As you can see, I'm working Gengar X with Aqua, but you're next in line.

aqua said:
umgriz said:
aqua said:
Would you do Tangrowth X and Espeon EX for it?

I might be able to do that. Would you be able to add these in at all?
Arceus (Water)
Salamence holo

Hmm. I think it's a pretty fair deal right now. If you want those other two, you'll have to add something.
Yeah it's pretty fair. I can add a Charizard AR RH if you want.

I don't really need the Charizard, if you really need the Arceus and Salamence, I can take a look at your list, or if you have anything else from my wants...otherwise we can press on. LMK

RE: [H]Gengar X, Arceus Lv. X and more! [W]Tangrowth X, shinies!! Also some EX's and *'s, help!

can you cml for

gliscor 4
gliscor la rh
gliscor la

any or all,

thanxs :]

My
Shiny Bagon

Your
Arceus Lv. X (94)
psychic arceus

InfinityFangX said:
can you cml for

gliscor 4
gliscor la rh
gliscor la

any or all,

thanxs :]

In your haves list, it says 95% of POP cards. Do you have any of these:

POP series 3
1 Blastoise (holo)
17 Ho-oh ex (holo)

POP series 4
1 Chimecho
2 Deoxys (non-holo)
4 Mew (non-holo)
6 Combusken (non-holo)
7 Grovyle
8 Heal Energy
9 Pokemon Fan Club
10 Scramble Energy
11 Mudkip

POP series 5
2 Lugia (non-holo)

LMK.

emoto4444 said:
My
Shiny Bagon

Your
Arceus Lv. X (94)
psychic arceus

Sounds good, pm me.

umgriz said:
As you can see, I'm working Gengar X with Aqua, but you're next in line.

aqua said:
umgriz said:
aqua said:
Would you do Tangrowth X and Espeon EX for it?

Arceus (Water)
Salamence holo

Hmm. I think it's a pretty fair deal right now. If you want those other two, you'll have to add something.

I don't really need the Charizard, if you really need the Arceus and Salamence, I can take a look at your list, or if you have anything else from my wants...otherwise we can press on. LMK
Well did you see anything else on my list?

Your wants are pretty limited to Stars, EX's, Promos, Shiny's, etc. Which I am not going to add for a couple of easy holos. LMK if you see anything.

aqua said:
Arceus (Water)
Salamence holo

Well did you see anything else on my list?

Your wants are pretty limited to Stars, EX's, Promos, Shiny's, etc. Which I am not going to add for a couple of easy holos. LMK if you see anything.

Didn't see anything else. You still want to go ahead with the other part? If so, pm me and we'll get this deal going.

In your haves list, it says 95% of POP cards. Do you have any of these:

POP series 3
1 Blastoise (holo)
17 Ho-oh ex (holo)

POP series 4
1 Chimecho
2 Deoxys (non-holo)
4 Mew (non-holo)
6 Combusken (non-holo)
7 Grovyle
8 Heal Energy
9 Pokemon Fan Club
10 Scramble Energy
11 Mudkip

POP series 5
2 Lugia (non-holo)

LMK.

Woops >.<

Sorry, I never even realized this,
its suppose to say 95% of legal pop cards.
I gotta go change that >.>

My:
PA Tangrowth LvX
UFo Unown C
Your:
Gengar LvX

CML for your Gengar Lv. X please, thx.

umgriz said:
Didn't see anything else. You still want to go ahead with the other part? If so, pm me and we'll get this deal going.

Nah I'll pass. I value Espeon EX enough that one holo should atleast be included. Thanks anyways.

Hello I have from your wants:
99 Tangrowth Lv. X

I'm interested in:
DP21 Raichu
DP22 Mime Jr.
Riolu (holo-POP6) x1
BS 40 Pokemon Center
Shiftry ex PK
Charizard (#40) reverse holo (not mint) e-expedition

Let me know if we can work something out.

Shakespeare said:
My:
PA Tangrowth LvX
UFo Unown C
Your:
Gengar LvX

I'd like to add either Lugia EX or Espeon EX on your end. I have the following from your wants, let me know what it would take to add either or both:

Honchkrow RH (SV)
Beedrill RH (RR)
Level Max RH (PL)
Dialga G Lv. X

Zangoosed said:
CML for your Gengar Lv. X please, thx.

Didn't find anything, sorry.

aqua said:
umgriz said:

Nah I'll pass. I value Espeon EX enough that one holo should atleast be included. Thanks anyways.

Ok, come back if you change your mind.

pan_chibura said:
Hello I have from your wants:
99 Tangrowth Lv. X

I'm interested in:
DP21 Raichu
DP22 Mime Jr.
Riolu (holo-POP6) x1
BS 40 Pokemon Center
Shiftry ex PK
Charizard (#40) reverse holo (not mint) e-expedition

Let me know if we can work something out.

I would do that, as long as your card is english. Your Tangrowth X for those cards listed. PM me if that works for you.

I can add the Espeon ex if you add the Dialga G LvX.

Tangrowth lv X and washtom for your Gengar lv X LMK thanks :)

Shakespeare said:
I can add the Espeon ex if you add the Dialga G LvX.

I value Gengar more than that. I would do Gengar and one of the other RH I listed for Tangrowth X and Espeon EX. I'm also thinking I might do Gengar X, Dialga G X and one of the RH for Espeon EX, Lugia EX and Unown C. Either way, let me know.

kashmaster said:
Tangrowth lv X and washtom for your Gengar lv X LMK thanks :)

No thanks.

RE: [H]Gengar X and more! [W]Tangrowth X, shinies!! Also some EX's and *'s, help!

Pls CML for

Gengar Lv.X

Have
Tangrowth Lv.X

RE: [H]Gengar X and more! [W]Tangrowth X, shinies!! Also some EX's and *'s, help!

SSBBDaisy said:
Pls CML for

Gengar Lv.X

Have
Tangrowth Lv.X

Nothing, sorry.

Maybe next time. Thanks for your time anyways.

Updated wants.

RE: [H]Gengar X, Absol G Lv. X, Staraptor FB Lv. X and more! [W]Tangrowth X and some EX's and *'s, help!

tangy X plus some other stuff(CML please) for gengar X.

Back