• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New wants! New Haves! New Lv.X's! Everything here is new, and more is coming fast

ace11 said:
I can add Base Set Mewtwo, RH Infernape 4 and Vaporeon MD if you throw in a few basic Dark Energys

Well, I just opened another one out of a pack, so I will tae you up on your offer. Pm me to confirm.

RE: New wants! New Haves! New Lv.X's! Everything here is new, and more is coming fast!

skipped??? most likely by acccident, but just wanted to let you know

RE: New wants! New Haves! New Lv.X's! Everything here is new, and more is coming fast!

emoto4444 said:
My
Flygon X

Your
Darkrai X
Dialga X
Infernape X
Heatran X

I don't really want to trade the Infernape X or the Darkrai X. Please pick a different lv.x or 2 to fill in. Please stay away from dark lv.x's and infernape lv.x's.

well the only thing i saw was absol g lv. x

emoto4444 said:
well the only thing I saw was absol g lv. x

please replace with some rares then. Would 3 or 4 be enough?

RE: Lot's of Lv.X's and EX's! Easy wants! Everything is negotiable!!!!!

Bumpity Bump Bump, Bump Bump!

Rikko145 said:
Bumpity Bump Bump, Bump Bump!

what happened to all the people who wanted to trade? Bump

RE: Lot's of Lv.X's and EX's! Easy wants! Everything is negotiable!

My Mismaguis GL for your 2x Pokehealer and Lucians

ace11 said:
My Mismaguis GL for your 2x Pokehealer and Lucians

can we take off the lucian's?

Hey, you just posted on my thread a few minutes ago. I checked your list and have a Garchomp C Lv. X (from pack, not tin) that I could part with. I'm interested in your 3 league Uxies, Unown G x3, Time-Space Distortion, and any Roseanne's or Call Energies that you might have. Could you offer?

Butterfly719 said:
Hey, you just posted on my thread a few minutes ago. I checked your list and have a Garchomp C Lv. X (from pack, not tin) that I could part with. I'm interested in your 3 league Uxies, Unown G x3, Time-Space Distortion, and any Roseanne's or Call Energies that you might have. Could you offer?

traded time-space, have 0 call energy, and the rest would be sort of a rip-off. Sorry, but I'm a VERY blunt person. The reason it is sort of a rip is because unown g is in VERY high demand, as well as the uxies, which 2 of them will bring in a lv.x on their own, and roseanne's is so high in demand, I don't have time to put them in my binder before they're traded off again. so how about this:

My:
2 league uxies
a trainer (probably something small)

Your:
garchomp c x

confirm or counter
also, I'm also interested in your two luxray lv.x's, if you want those in as throw-ins, fillers, replacements, etc.

I'm a little bit confused...I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to as being a "rip-off" since all I did was post a list of what I was interested in and then asked you if you could make an offer based off that list.

I also don't have any Luxray GL Lv. X's..and if I did, they certainly wouldn't be throw-ins lol ;)

I don't consider the league Uxies to be that valuable...so I'll have to think about your offer and get back to you.

LMK your decision. I can Offer these

Lookers investigation
Electivire FB
Cyrus Conspiracy + others ...

Just let me know what else I can add in. I will make sure to send with delivery confirmation and tracking this time.

ace11 said:
How about if we take off a poke Healer

I am actually building a deck using lucians, so I'm trying to hang on to it.

Butterfly719 said:
I'm a little bit confused...I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to as being a "rip-off" since all I did was post a list of what I was interested in and then asked you if you could make an offer based off that list.

I also don't have any Luxray GL Lv. X's..and if I did, they certainly wouldn't be throw-ins lol ;)

I don't consider the league Uxies to be that valuable...so I'll have to think about your offer and get back to you.

Oh, I'm sorry! I thought you meant that as an offer! Sorry for the miscommunication! The only offer I will make is the one I made.

Then How about my Mismaguis GL Holo
for your Weavile SW and 1 Lucians

While waiting for Friday.
is there anyway I can change your mind with say
Electivre Fb Lv.X + Electivire FB + Other things on my list (Including Level Xs)
LMK

YourP1MP said:
While waiting for Friday.
is there anyway I can change your mind with say
Electivre Fb Lv.X + Electivire FB + Other things on my list (Including Level Xs)
LMK

all for promocroak??

Can you tell me which sets the ones with the ? are from?

mewtwo?
blaziken fb
kabutops?
Rampardos?
Dragonite?
Luxray?
energy pickup x4
Time Space Distortion

I have these off of your wants:
Drapion
Drapion LV X
Mismagius GL x2