• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fully updated haves and wants! Absol G Lv.X, Heatran Lv.X, and much, much more!

Could you do this for Absol X(you listed these as wants)
MY
Garchomp C LV.X
Garchomp C
Blaziken FB
3 Rare Candies
Fan Rotom(if it isn't traded for Luxray X)
Your
Absol G LV.X

RE: Fully updated haves and wants! Absol G Lv.X, Heatran Lv.X, and much, much more!

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Could you do this for Absol X(you listed these as wants)
MY
Garchomp C LV.X
Garchomp C
Blaziken FB
3 Rare Candies
Fan Rotom(if it isn't traded for Luxray X)
Your
Absol G LV.X

idk.... I just made a dark deck, so idk....

Okay, I could also throw in one more random rare or something. So just LMK(prefer PM because I'm losing track of trades right now)

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Okay, I could also throw in one more random rare or something. So just LMK(prefer PM because I'm losing track of trades right now)

idk. I will think about it, then get back to you.

Edlittle said:
they are MT, but do you still want them?

No, sorry.
[/quote]

okay. I'm still waiting for Eevee to reply....

Do you have any league scorecards/badges?
If so CML for them please and Thank chu.​

SotH said:
Do you have any league scorecards/badges?
If so CML for them please and Thank chu.​

I have 4 mint condition badges, and one that is broken. Plus there is a LARGE shipping fee for packages, so are they worth some lv.x's to you?

Haha no, the badges you can send in a bubble mailer which cost about $1 and the badges themselves are worth $1 so they are not worth any lv.X at all. I'm a collector so I know prices.

Which ones do you have?​

SotH said:
Haha no, the badges you can send in a bubble mailer which cost about $1 and the badges themselves are worth $1 so they are not worth any lv.X at all. I'm a collector so I know prices.

Which ones do you have?​

oh. then they aren't worth fooling with to trade.

How about
My
Blazekin FB LV X
for
Your
Time Space Distortion
Uxie MT(if mint and nonRH)
Sorry,it took so long to get back to you but I got home late from college.And I had to look and see what cards I need from you

eevee said:
How about
My
Blazekin FB LV X
for
Your
Time Space Distortion
Uxie MT(if mint and nonRH)
Sorry,it took so long to get back to you but I got home late from college.And I had to look and see what cards I need from you

sorry eevee, but I already took your advice and went with the other trade. Is there anything else on my list you would substitute them with?

No thanks.

eevee said:
No thanks.

alrighty! who else wants to trade?

RE: New wants! New Haves! New Lv.X's! Everything here is new, and more is coming fast!

do you have a tin garachomp X????

RE: New wants! New Haves! New Lv.X's! Everything here is new, and more is coming fast!

spartan7987 said:
do you have a tin garachomp X?

no, but may be getting one soon.

woot! we FINALLY TRADED!!!!!!

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
woot! we FINALLY TRADED!

Ya! Lol!

cml or ask about specific rares for Absol X and Promocroak...also need TGI cards.

please cml for togekiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back