• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Updated and revised Haves and Wants! Lots of Lv.X's! Come see what I have to offer!

CML for weavile SW

RE: Updated and revised Haves and Wants! Lots of Lv.X's! Come see what I have to offer!

Rikko145 said:
would a Staraptor FB be overdoing it?

That is a little overboard. Anything else?

YourP1MP said:
That is a little overboard. Anything else?

Sorry about that. Would you add some commons? I need gligars (6-8 of them).

Rikko145 said:
Sorry about that. Would you add some commons? I need gligars (6-8 of them).

I only have 2.

Please CML for Magnezone X please! :)

Skipper

My:
Drapion Lv. X
Lucario Lv. X

Your:
Absol G Lv. X
Garchomp (Is it SV or MT?)

LMK thanks!

ace11~I will check your list.

YourP1MP~so I suppose you wouldnt want to trade them?

darksoul sp~ I will check your lv.x's.

Rikko145 said:
ace11~I will check your list.

YourP1MP~so I suppose you wouldnt want to trade them?

darksoul sp~ I will check your lv.x's.

I would gladly trade them. Would you like me to throw them in to seal the deal?

YourP1MP said:
I would gladly trade them. Would you like me to throw them in to seal the deal?

YourP1MP: For my Promocroak, yes. Just pm me your info. Please include address, what type of protection they will have, what state and country you are in, and a list of the final deal. and anything else I need to know.

DarksoulSP: How about for your Flygon lv.x?

Ace11~ I am interested in your garchomp c and flying pikachu.

Rikko145 said:
YourP1MP: For my Promocroak, yes. Just pm me your info. Please include address, what type of protection they will have, what state and country you are in, and a list of the final deal. and anything else I need to know.

would either of you be interested in these trades?

Zangoosed said:
My:
Drapion Lv. X
Lucario Lv. X

Your:
Absol G Lv. X
Garchomp (Is it SV or MT?)

LMK thanks!

No thank you.

RE: Updated and revised Haves and Wants! Lots of Lv.X's! Come see what I have to offe

Rikko145 said:

I could trade my RH Garchomp C for your Weavile SW

RE: Updated and revised Haves and Wants! Lots of Lv.X's! Come see what I have to offe

ace11 said:
I could trade my RH Garchomp C for your Weavile SW

I only have one, so I would appreciate it if you threw in the flying pikachu.

RE: Fully updated haves and wants! Absol G Lv.X, Heatran Lv.X, and much, much more!

CML for 1 absol X. Please PM me in response or just post here as i have to go soon.

RE: Fully updated haves and wants! Absol G Lv.X, Heatran Lv.X, and much, much more!

richkid50000 said:
CML for 1 absol X. Please PM me in response or just post here as I have to go soon.

Sorry, but you don't really have anything I want. If you have a Blaziken FB lv.x I will trade for it, or a Luxray GL lv.x. do you?

My
Garchomp C X non tin

Your
Darkrai X non tin

or counter

emoto4444 said:
My
Garchomp C X non tin

Your
Darkrai X non tin

or counter

no thank you. I recently made a dark deck, so i would have to get a REALLY good trade for me to let go of one.

What set is your darkria from, if it is from MD please CML for it mabe for RH Garchomp + ?

ace11 said:
What set is your darkria from, if it is from MD please CML for it mabe for RH Garchomp + ?

My:
Darkrai MD

Your:
Garchomp C RH
flying pikachu
Mesprit LA
Gengar SF

Rikko145 said:
My:
Darkrai MD

Your:
Garchomp C RH
flying pikachu
Mesprit LA
Gengar SF

Hahahaha wow no... ha lol thats about $15 on my part and $3 on yours. how about for a Rotom MD and RH Garchomp C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back