• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fully updated haves and wants! Absol G Lv.X, Heatran Lv.X, and much, much more!

my
Garchomp C Lv. x non tin

your
darkrai Lv. X non tin

or counter

RE: Fully updated haves and wants! Absol G Lv.X, Heatran Lv.X, and much, much more!

Can you CML for Azelf and Uxie LA?

My
2 Gliscor(1 RH)
Garchomp C lv.X
for
Your
Time Space Distortion

ace11 said:
Hahahaha wow no... ha lol thats about $15 on my part and $3 on yours. how about for a Rotom MD and RH Garchomp C.

no thanks. I have a lot of rotoms.

emoto4444 said:
my
Garchomp C Lv. x non tin

your
darkrai Lv. X non tin

or counter

i just recently built a dark deck, so there would have to be an amazing offer for me to give one up. And this offer isn't good enough for me to split up a deck for it, sorry. Unless you want to throw in a lv.x or two.

Edlittle said:
Can you CML for Azelf and Uxie LA?

they are MT, but do you still want them?

eevee said:
My
2 Gliscor(1 RH)
Garchomp C lv.X
for
Your
Time Space Distortion

Somebody else offered me Absol G Lv.X for it, unless you can beat that offer.

How about
My
Blazekin FB LV X(mint)
2 Gliscor(1 RH)
for
Your
Time Space Distotion
Infernape LV X

eevee said:
How about
My
Blazekin FB LV X(mint)
2 Gliscor(1 RH)
for
Your
Time Space Distotion
Infernape LV X

hmmm.... would you allow me to replace infernape x with Heatran Lv.X Non-Promo?

How about Shaymin LV X(if non tin)?

eevee said:
How about Shaymin LV X(if non tin)?

It's tin. But I will trade both the Shaymin Lv.X promo and the Heatran Lv.X Non-Promo, If you throw in some Blaziken FB's (how many do you have?)

How about Magnazone LV X(if mint)?

eevee said:
How about Magnazone LV X(if mint)?

It is mint. How many regular Blaziken FB's do you have?

I have none for trade,sorry:(

eevee said:
I have none for trade,sorry:(

Will you do a 1 for 1 trade for Time Space Distortion? blaze x for TSD?

Blaze FB LV X is worth $17-$23 while Time Space Distortion is worth $10-$15(for auctions not buy it now prices)

eevee said:
Blaze FB LV X is worth $17-$23 while Time Space Distortion is worth $10-$15(for auctions not buy it now prices)

That depends what you are going on. In but it now prices, TSD is worth about 25-30 and Blaze X is worth about 20-25. And the offer I got on Absol G Lv.X was a 1 on 1, so I am sorta trying to find the balancing point for each trade, so I know which trade to go with.

Well,why don't you go with the other trade.If it falls though,could you give me a PM?

eevee said:
Well,why don't you go with the other trade.If it falls though,could you give me a PM?

Well, I would actually rather have a blaziken fb x, so would you like me to throw in a rare to even it out?

Do you have any MT cards?

eevee said:
Do you have any MT cards?

yes. just tell me what you want from that set and I will check to see if I have one.

I am interested in Absol G LV.X.
I have Garchomp C LV.X,Garchomp C,3 Rare Candies,Fan Rotom. So CML for it.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I am interested in Absol G LV.X.
I have Garchomp C LV.X,Garchomp C,3 Rare Candies,Fan Rotom. So CML for it.

the only thing I really want is blaziken fb, but i'm not going to trade a lv.x for it. anything else on my list you would trade it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back