• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: DGX, Gengar X, Champ X, Multiple SP Engines, + MUCH More! Want: Easy Wants!!!

Do you think a trade of Luxray GL for Honchkrow MT and 2 murkrows is fair on the end of the person t

• The person trading away Luxray GL got a eally good deal!

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • It was so-so on both ends.

Votes: 52 32.7%
  • The person trading away Luxray GL basically got ripped off!

Votes: 96 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New wants! New Haves! New Lv.X's! Everything here is new, and more is coming fast!

Tweed said:
cml or ask about specific rares for Absol X and Promocroak...also need TGI cards.

what does TGI mean? haven't heard that one before. and you will have to trade pretty good for the absol g x, because it is now in a deck, and i traded the promocroak.

RE: New wants! New Haves! New Lv.X's! Everything here is new, and more is coming fast!

konter_j8902 said:
please cml for togekiss

how about luxray gl?

Can you CML for your Weavile SW again? Maybe for Regigas FB RH?

ace11 said:
Can you CML for your Weavile SW again? Maybe for Regigas FB RH?

Umm... I already have one exactly like dat. Do you have a mismagius gl lv.x? I will trade extra for it.

RE: New wants! New Haves! New Lv.X's! Everything here is new, and more is coming fast

Rikko145 said:
Umm... I already have one exactly like dat. Do you have a mismagius gl lv.x? I will trade extra for it.

Hmm I dont have that, but I can offer your both RH Regigas FB and a H Mismagius GL for your Weavile (SW) and Darkrai (If it is from MD).

RE: New wants! New Haves! New Lv.X's! Everything here is new, and more is coming fast

ace11 said:
Hmm I don't have that, but I can offer your both RH Regigas FB and a H Mismagius GL for your Weavile (SW) and Darkrai (If it is from MD).
It's not really worth both. i don't really want another regigigas fb. wanna try again?

Mismaguis GL for your Weavile SW and Felicities Drawings

ace11 said:
Mismaguis GL for your Weavile SW and Felicities Drawings

look, I'm going to go with the best offer being as there are 4 people who want that weavile. can you offer me any combination of a few of these:

promocroak
weavile G
Crobat G
Mismagius GL
cyrus's conspiracy
looker's investigation
sp radar
poke'turn
energy gain
honchkrow g

I can offer you a lookers and Mismagius GL for your Weavile SW

ace11 said:

hmm.... any throw-ins you want to help your offer with beore I lock it in and copare it to others, or just lock it in and wait for an answer?

Rikko145 said:
hmm.... any throw-ins you want to help your offer with beore I lock it in and copare it to others, or just lock it in and wait for an answer?

I can add Base Set Mewtwo, RH Infernape 4 and Vaporeon MD if you thrwow in a few basic Dark Energys

cml for tsd

pikadino said:
cml for tsd

I already traded it.

ace11 said:

No thanks. Probably going with another offer.

then cml for absol g lv x

pikadino said:
then cml for absol g lv x

You have nothing I want. unless you can list what you have from my wants and from the list in an above post.

My
Garchomp C Lv. X

Your
Darkrai Lv. X

or counter

CML for Dewgong SV x1

My:
mismagius GL (H)
+...

Your:
Which ever X you're will to trade, as long as it's not tin.

CML for other cards you might want to add.

Thanks!

1Pokemon_Master said:
My:
mismagius GL (H)
+...

Your:
Which ever X you're will to trade, as long as it's not tin.

CML for other cards you might want to add.

Thanks!

What lv.x'sdo you have? is the mismagius gl a lv.x?

emoto4444 said:
My
Garchomp C Lv. X

Your
Darkrai Lv. X

or counter

No thank you. I finished my long-time dream of a tournament worthy dark deck, so you will have to trade well for it, and Darkrai is worth a lot more.

richkid50000 said:
CML for Dewgong SV x1

I will also add a Regigigas FB RH for Evire fb x, and if that doesn't work for you, I have a few more off of your wants list.

My
Flygon X

Your
Darkrai X
Dialga X
Infernape X
Heatran X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back