• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Donphan Primes, Vileplume UD, Rare Candy [W]: RDL Bottom, Alph Lithograph THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: Lots of RR, 3 Rare Candies, Mewtwo* [W]: Shiny Yanma SV

1x Ramparados GL
1x Floatzel GL
3x Jirachi
4x Roserade GL
3x Arcanine
1x Luxray GL
1x Bastiodon GL
check me for them, thank you!

Only thing I'm really interested in is the uxie Lv. X.

Ahh, I am terribly sorry. I have already traded for the Relicanth and Articuno. I seem to keep doing this to you, it's honestly not my intention to make you an offer then trade for the cards before you respond; I am very impatient when it comes to getting cards I need for my collection. Hopefully we can trade in the future, unless you would happen to have a Latios*? That seems to be the only * I haven't been able to get, from anybody. It must be really rare.

CML for the two rare candies ? :3

hi, please CML for

1x Honchkrow Lv. X (pack)
1x Mewtwo* (EX Holon Phantoms - near mint, tiny crease on card, barely noticeable in sleeve)
1x Walrein ex (EX Power keepers)
1x Rayquaza EX (Deoxys)

thanks!

Misa: I would really only want the Gyarados*, LMK if we can work something out. Feel free to add stuff from my list.

1Pokemon_Mastah: Hmm I didn't see anything, would you happen to have anything from my wants list? Or any * or shining pokemon?

which latios are you looking for? i've also got Shiny Vulpix and Shiny Voltorb coming in. you've got a pretty small want list. anything else you might need or are looking for?

thanks!

Hmm, have you got any unlisted claydol ? :)

1Pokemon_Master said:
which latios are you looking for? I've also got Shiny Vulpix and Shiny Voltorb coming in. you've got a pretty small want list. anything else you might need or are looking for?

thanks!

This one

Misa: I should have a Claydol coming in sometime soon, I sent it in a trade to someone but something happened and he said he's sending it back. I will let you know if I ever get it back.

festizzio said:
This one

Misa: I should have a Claydol coming in sometime soon, I sent it in a trade to someone but something happened and he said he's sending it back. I will let you know if I ever get it back.

Okay if you get the claydol back I'll trade my grayados for 1claydol 2 balltoy Ge (if you have them) and two rare candies? :)

festizzio said:
This one

dont have that one. thanks! let me know if you see anything on my list you'd trade for.

thanks@

Nah, really only interested in the English version. (The japanese would look odd amidst all the english)

RE: [H]: RH Claydol, 2x RH Uxie LA, RH speedrill stuff [W]: VERY specific

Please CML for 2 RH Uxies. Thanks!

I can try to get you the Shiny Relicant. Would you be willing to trade one of the following for it:
1x Claydol GE
1x Uxie
or
4x Rare Candy?

Let me know so I could try to get it for you because I don't have it at the moment.

No to all of the above, Shiny Relicanth is NOT worth that much.

I would honestly rather buy it on ebay for $6 than trade ridiculous amounts of stuff on here. I don't know why people value it so much.

Plz CML for your Uxie x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back