• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Donphan Primes, Vileplume UD, Rare Candy [W]: RDL Bottom, Alph Lithograph THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: RH Claydol GE, 2x RH Uxie LA, RH speedrill stuff, rare candies [W]: See inside

Hey could you CML for the Devoluters x2 RH? Thanks much!

RE: [H]: RH Claydol GE, 2x RH Uxie LA, RH speedrill stuff, rare candies [W]: See inside

tyranitar77: I was interested in either the Latias* or Rayquaza*.

captain.mongoose: Shiny Yanma SV?

they are not mint the rayquaza is all scratched and the latios has some pealing on the top so lmk if you still want 1 of them.

festizzio said:
tyranitar77: I was interested in either the Latias* or Rayquaza*.

captain.mongoose: Shiny Yanma SV?

What about this?
MY
Shiny Yanma SV
YOUR
x2 Devoluters RH
x2 Foil Lightning Energies

also, could I add something for your Umbreon RH?

would you do my:
Shiny Shinx
Shiny Ponyta

Your
Claydol RH

tyranitar77: Nevermind then...

captain.mongoose: I'll do that, didn't really see anything else I would want for the Umbreon though. Just PM me for the Yanma to confirm.

SrSpoony: All the shinies I want are actually supposedly incoming in a trade, I'll let you know if it doesn't work out though. I would do that trade in an instant if they weren't already on the way.

Alright :( well did you see anythung else on my list?

Sorry, didn't see anything else.

Edit: Do you really have a pre-release raichu?

Hahaha, I really don't want it, so if you'd trade me for it that'd be great! ;p

What could you possibly want for it?

Edit: wow I'm stupid, nevermind

I don't expect to get claydol for it but, mabye a candy?

Edit: Okay, I feel really dumb, because when I saw PR Raichu I thought you meant the one from Jungle, but then I realized it's really stupid for me to think that and the fact that I haven't kept up with Pokemon lately and didn't even know that AoA had a Raichu for the pre-release adds on to that.

Anyways, after some deliberation I decided to hold onto the Claydol for now. Sorry for my stupidity. :(

How many rare candies would you be willing to trade for Shiny Shinx and Shiny bagon?

LMK or you can CML or ask for any arceus cards. Thanks

Updated my wants... got any of those Arceus cards? I'm not too worried about getting the shiny's right now.

So you don't want to trade for the pre rlease raichu? All I want for it is a candy or two I can throw in some arceus too I have the grass and water and metal one

CML for X2 POP 8 Rare Candy

SrSpoony: OHH so THAT'S what you meant by the different energy types, I thought that was just the holo energies you pulled or something like that. >_< I do want all three of those, as well as the 2x Department Store Girl and the 2x Lucky Egg, what would you trade those 7 cards for?

emoto4444: Candies might go to Spoony, since he has my wants, but if stuff doesn't work out I'll let you know.

RE: [H]: 4x Rare Candy, 2x RH Uxie LA, RH speedrill stuff, rare candies [W]: See inside

CML for 2 RH Unown G and whatever RH stuff you have for Speedill, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back