• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Donphan Primes, Vileplume UD, Rare Candy [W]: RDL Bottom, Alph Lithograph THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: RH Claydol GE, 4x Rare Candy, 2x RH Uxie LA [W]: Need Shaymin Ground Lv. X!

i got 2 cherrim pa also now lmk

RE: [H]: RH Claydol GE, 4x Rare Candy, 2x RH Uxie LA [W]: Need Shaymin Ground Lv. X!

Can you CML for Dialga G, Uxie LA x2, and anything else from my wants?

I have Shaymin Land X

Interested in these:

4x Rare Candy (2 HP, 2 POP8)
2x RH Unown G
1x RH Claydol GE

Beedrill Stuff

Shakespeare: Nah, no thanks. See anything smaller for those?

SrSpoony: Hmm... I probably won't trade the Claydol for just that, what about some rare candies? LMK an offer.

tyranitar77: Raikou*, Water Arceus, and 2x PA Cherrim for it? LMK

Edlittle: Didn't really see anything... got any of my wants unlisted?

ace11: Offer?

My Shaymin Land X

Your
2x RH Unown G
1x RH Claydol GE

ace11 said:
My Shaymin Land X

Your
2x RH Unown G
1x RH Claydol GE

Just because I want the Shaymin X does not mean I'm willing to rip myself off this badly for one. Re-offer with this in mind.

festizzio said:
Just because I want the Shaymin X does not mean I'm willing to rip myself off this badly for one. Re-offer with this in mind.

I'd like to hear your offer, if you dont mind. If you dont want to its fine.

I'd be fine with trading 3 rare candies and something small from my list.

I might be able to add to those.
Something small, Claydol prices are going to plummet when the promo comes out.

Shakespeare said:
I might be able to add to those.
Something small, Claydol prices are going to plummet when the promo comes out.

Yup, same thing with uxies.

@festizzio- Anything else on my list that you want?

Shakespeare: Still, they're not going to plummet THAT much. Promo Uxie came out and RH LA ones are still going for $5-7, and Claydol is better than Uxie in so many ways. Also, I never wanted the SV Cherrim, I wanted the PA one. Do you have that one?

Ace11: I saw nothing else.

sure i could do that pm me and we will exchange address

Whoops, sorry about that.
Wrong set, my bad. No, I not have the new one...yet...

If you do get it, let me know.

tyranitar: pm'ing right now

RE: [H]: 4x Rare Candy, 2x RH Uxie LA [W]: Need Shaymin Ground Lv. X!

Maybe the reilicanth but how much money for it to.

T

Is your Relicanth Shiny? I might want it actually, I'm pretty sure the trade I was doing with Misa isn't happening.

Hows this?
Your:
4x Rare Candy
1x RH Claydol

My:
Shaymin Land X

Wait do you need Shaymin Ground or the X or both?

Ace11: Claydol is gone =\ I'm trying to sell it on ebay before the price completely plummets XD

SrSpoony: Just the lv. X lol

RE: [H]: RH Claydol GE, 2x RH Uxie LA, RH speedrill stuff, rare candies [W]: See inside

vrapceboy said:
What about this... If Misa`s cards won`t be to you by the end of one more week, can I instead of this offer maybe make a new offer including luxray GL which I would need. My offer would look like:

My:
Shiny relicanth

Your:
Luxray GL
Infernape 4
Sp radar x2
Sp energy x1

Please LMK ;)
So, did Misa answer you? LMK are you still interested in trade ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back