• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Donphan Primes, Vileplume UD, Rare Candy [W]: RDL Bottom, Alph Lithograph THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: stuff W: EX Emerald Grass Energies, others

moo5100 said:
I like heatran X and the world pikachu collection that you are expecting to recieve

Well I'm not gonna put the collection on the list just because I wanted that for my collection, is there anything else? Otherwise we can just work out for the Heatran X.

I don't anymore, the only thing I can do is I can try to get some off a friend tomorrow, anything in particular you're looking for?

Rising rivals mostly, but pretty much anything in the last couple sets

Well good news then! I'm buying a box of RR tomorrow, I'll LYK what I get in it.

RE: H: A lot of stuff! Really want RH Rare Candies/Claydol!!

updated a little bit, still haven't gotten the RR box yet

RE: H: reprints, Lv. X's, CLAYDOL W: RH Rare candy, lots of others

Took apart my Scizor deck and updated my list (bump #2)

RE: H: reprints, Lv. X's, CLAYDOL W: I need Uxie LA!

Hi there,

I do have an unlimited Neo Destiny Shining Raichu, as well as a 1st Ed Neo Revelation Shining Magikarp, if interested. I also have a Torchic* (incoming) if you want to make a deal for it when it arrives.

Also, have you ever seen these: http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-6-Pokemon-gold-cards-from-Burger-King-Revised_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ104049QQihZ009QQitemZ190309507045QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQsalenotsupported before? If so, would you be interested in a complete sealed (includes a lovely box like so: http://cgi.ebay.com/23k-Gold-Plated-BURGER-KING-POKEMON-CARD-SET-Charizard_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ4301QQihZ002QQitemZ120408666404QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQsalenotsupported ) set? Mine is the Red box set.

Thanks.

RE: H: reprints, Lv. X's, CLAYDOL W: I need Uxie LA!!!

im not for sure if u could do this but could u do my :
my:
uxie
ur:
pikkachu reprint rr
x2 flygon rr
x1 arons collection rr
x1 berthas warmth rr
lmk or counter

giggran said:
my:
uxie
ur:
pikkachu reprint rr
x2 flygon rr
x1 arons collection rr
x1 berthas warmth rr
lmk or counter

Is your Uxie mint? If so then I think we have a deal.

vilebaseball said:
Hi there,

I do have an unlimited Neo Destiny Shining Raichu, as well as a 1st Ed Neo Revelation Shining Magikarp, if interested. I also have a Torchic* (incoming) if you want to make a deal for it when it arrives.

Also, have you ever seen these: http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-of-6-Pokemon-gold-cards-from-Burger-King-Revised_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ104049QQihZ009QQitemZ190309507045QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQsalenotsupported before? If so, would you be interested in a complete sealed (includes a lovely box like so: http://cgi.ebay.com/23k-Gold-Plated-BURGER-KING-POKEMON-CARD-SET-Charizard_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ4301QQihZ002QQitemZ120408666404QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVWQQsalenotsupported ) set? Mine is the Red box set.

Thanks.

I am interested in the shining raichu and the gold cards, those are amazing! Lmk what you need off my list.

festizzio said:
giggran said:
my:
uxie
ur:
pikkachu reprint rr
x2 flygon rr
x1 arons collection rr
x1 berthas warmth rr
lmk or counter

vilebaseball said:
Hi there,

Thanks.

I am interested in the shining raichu and the gold cards, those are amazing! Lmk what you need off my list.

Well, first off, if you trade of that World Pikachu Collection to Moo, I can offer you another (unsealed). :)

You know the drill. :p I accept Lv. X, ex, or * cards, as well as $ (preferred). The Shining Raichu will run you $20 (plus 3 ship, free ship with Gold Card Collection) and $40 for the full set of 6 Gold Cards sealed in Pokeball with box (plus $12 for USPS Prioirty Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation).

Let me know.

vilebaseball said:
festizzio said:
giggran said:
my:
uxie
ur:
pikkachu reprint rr
x2 flygon rr
x1 arons collection rr
x1 berthas warmth rr
lmk or counter

vilebaseball said:
Hi there,

Thanks.

Well, first off, if you trade of that World Pikachu Collection to Moo, I can offer you another (unsealed). :)

You know the drill. :p I accept Lv. X, ex, or * cards, as well as $ (preferred). The Shining Raichu will run you $20 (plus 3 ship, free with Gold Card Collection) and $40 for the full set of 6 Gold Cards sealed in Pokeball with box (plus $12 for USPS Prioirty Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation).

Let me know.

I'm not trading the Pikachu Collection!!! MINE!! :O

anyways, the gold cards sound too pricey for me atm, maybe if you still have them later we can talk. The shining Raichu however, I am willing to trade a Lv. X for the Raichu. How about Raichu Lv. X? Raichu for Raichu.

festizzio said:
vilebaseball said:
festizzio said:
giggran said:
my:
uxie
ur:
pikkachu reprint rr
x2 flygon rr
x1 arons collection rr
x1 berthas warmth rr
lmk or counter

vilebaseball said:
Hi there,

Thanks.

You know the drill. :p I accept Lv. X, ex, or * cards, as well as $ (preferred). The Shining Raichu will run you $20 (plus 3 ship, free with Gold Card Collection) and $40 for the full set of 6 Gold Cards sealed in Pokeball with box (plus $12 for USPS Prioirty Mail shipping with Delivery Confirmation).

Let me know.

I'm not trading the Pikachu Collection!!! MINE!! :O

anyways, the gold cards sound too pricey for me atm, maybe if you still have them later we can talk. The shining Raichu however, I am willing to trade a Lv. X for the Raichu. How about Raichu Lv. X? Raichu for Raichu.

I already have 4 of them, and only value it at $16. EDIT: Oh, and any interest in the Shining Magikarp?

RE: H: reprints, Lv. X's, W: I need Uxie LA!

Actually no, I have that one. It's the only shining I have. :p

Well, take a look at my Lv. X's/ex's on the first page and LMK which ones you are interested in.

festizzio said:
Actually no, I have that one. It's the only shining I have. :p

Well, take a look at my Lv. X's/ex's on the first page and LMK which ones you are interested in.

I'll even take the Raichu if you want, you just need it to all add up to $23.

What about your Shaymin Lv. X (Sky) - Pack [$13], Heatran Lv. X - Pack [$8], and $2 cash?

I don't trade for card's value after shipping, only before. We should both pay our own shipping.

festizzio said:
I don't trade for card's value after shipping, only before. We should both pay our own shipping.

We've traded before, and as you'll recall, I charge for shipping given that this trade benefits you, and not me. But alright then, thanks anyways.

I don't really think the last trade benefits me, and when you think about it it's not fair for me to pay both end's shipping, especially since yours is $3 and mine would only be somewhere around $1 or less, but if you're going to let that stop you from trading then I won't stop you.

festizzio said:
I don't really think the last trade benefits me, and when you think about it it's not fair for me to pay both end's shipping, especially since yours is $3 and mine would only be somewhere around $1 or less, but if you're going to let that stop you from trading then I won't stop you.

Ahh, that's because our trade wasn't over $10 last time. That's why you don't know. Well, read my thread for an explaination, and if you wish to trade, let me know, and if not, that's fine with me.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back