• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Donphan Primes, Vileplume UD, Rare Candy [W]: RDL Bottom, Alph Lithograph THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Luxray GL Lv. X, Gallade 4 Lv. X, Mismagius GL Lv. X, lots more RR W: Uxie LA!!

Last bump of the week, HUGE updates!

RE: H: Luxray GL Lv. X, Gallade 4 Lv. X, Mismagius GL Lv. X, lots more RR W: Uxie LA!!

My:
EX Emerald Holo Grass Energy

Your:
Beedrill RR
Infernape 4 RR (if you have it)

LMK

CML for:
1x Gallade 4 Lv. X

I didn't see anything SotH, sorry.

cml for your
1x Mismagius GL Lv. X
1x Gallade 4 Lv. X
pm me if ur interested in a trade

do you have any rr starmie

RE: H: Luxray GL Lv. X, Hippowdon Lv. X, Mismagius GL Lv. X, lots more RR W: Uxie LA!!

Rayquaza: I might trade the Mismagius GL Lv. X for the Alakazam 4 Lv. X, LMK if you're interested. Unfortunately I finalized a trade with the Gallade 4 Lv. X earlier and I just took it off the list. Sorry!

Kev: I have 4 Starmie RR, 1 is RH

RE: H: Luxray GL Lv. X, Hippowdon Lv. X, Mismagius GL Lv. X, lots more RR W: Uxie LA!!

dO YOU HAVE ANY FLOATZEL GL

Please read the first page to see if I have what you're looking for before you ask, it'll save us both a lot of time. Anyways, yes, I have 3 Floatzel GL's, two of them are RH.

RE: H: Luxray GL Lv. X, Hippowdon Lv. X!!! Help me holo out my deck for Nats/World's!!

Hi,

I have these from you wants:
4x RH Weedle GE
1x RH Kakuna RR
1x RH Beedrill GE
1x RH Unown G
2x RH Super Scoop Up (do you care about the set?)
1x RH TM TS-2 Devoluter

...and I need these:

1x Luxray GL Lv. X
1x Skymin Lv. X (Pack)
1x Regigigas Lv. X (SF)
1x Walrein ex (EX Power keepers)
1x Deoxys ex (Defense form, EX Deoxys)

Can you please make me an offer?

RE: H: Luxray GL Lv. X, Hippowdon Lv. X!!! Help me holo out my deck for Nats/World's!!

team overdose: I didn't see anything, sorry.

Lotti: Which of those would you trade for just the two ex's and either the Regigigas or the skymin? I actually need the Unown G the most, LMK what you would do.

could you cml for 2xfloatzel GL

kev: would you trade 2x Machamp SF for them?

yah sure pm me to finalize

my
Shining Magikarp
Shining Gyarados

Your
Luxray Lv. X

I actually already have the shining magikarp (it's the only one i actually have, and i swear at least everybody has offered it to me at least once, it's like the golden magikarp on the S.S. Anne, but I digress), and I'm not really willing to trade a new Lv. X for the Gyarados.

CML for 3x Poketurn, 3x Powerspray, 3x, Energy Gain, 3x Cyrus's Conspiracy, 3x Lucario GL, Frost Rotom, Charon's choice, and 2x Unown G. BTW I need to update my list as it died but it is still mostly accurate.

Whoops, I don't have the Unown Gs anymore, I completely forgot I put them in my deck, sorry! As for the other stuff, would you trade your RH Uxie LA and RH TM TS-2 for all of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back