• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Donphan Primes, Vileplume UD, Rare Candy [W]: RDL Bottom, Alph Lithograph THREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Luxray GL Lv. X, Hippowdon Lv. X!!! Help me holo out my deck for Nats/World's!!

Cml for DGX please, thanks-JC.

RE: H: Luxray GL Lv. X, Hippowdon Lv. X!!! Help me holo out my deck for Nats/World's!!

Yeah I'll do that trade. Could you please throw in any Magnemite SF #67 and Magneton SF#43 you have? It makes me sad to see the Uxie go, but its just been sitting in a toploader doing nothing since I got it. BTW both cards are mint. PM me to finalize the trade so I can send today or very soon.

Juliacoolo: Sorry, didn't see anything I really needed. =\

Pi3ce: PM sent

festizzio said:
Lotti: Which of those would you trade for just the two ex's and either the Regigigas or the skymin? I actually need the Unown G the most, LMK what you would do.

I could do

My:
4x RH Weedle GE
1x RH Kakuna RR
1x RH Beedrill GE
1x RH Unown G
1x RH TM TS-2 Devoluter

Your:
1x Skymin Lv. X (Pack)
1x Deoxys ex (Defense form, EX Deoxys)

LMK

What about if throw Shining celebi instead

Lotti: Can we take out the Beedrill and the Devoluter and put in the RH Super Scoop ups?

Geo: Can you do this?

My:

1x Luxray GL Lv. X

Your:

Shining Celebi
Shining Gyarados
2x Marley's Request (both RH)

LMK or CML for something else.

festizzio said:
Lotti: Can we take out the Beedrill and the Devoluter and put in the RH Super Scoop ups?

I guess I can do that. PM me to finalize.

RE: H: Dialga G Lv. X, Surfing Pikachu!! Come look!

Last bump of the week, and it's only wednesday! I know I have some good stuff! :)

RE: H: Hippowdon Lv. X, Mismagius GL Lv. X, Pikachus, RH UXIE LA, Come look!

check me for,
Surfing Pikachu
Hippowdon Lv.X

Would you do:

My:

Surfing Pikachu
Hippowdon Lv. X

Your:

RH Bellsprout LA
RH Roseanne's Research
Rocket's Scizor ex

? LMK

sure thing PM me to finalize.

RE: H: Mismagius GL Lv. X, Pikachus, RH UXIE LA, Come look!

CML for Regular Holo Rare #14 Shaymin PT. Thanks!

I didn't see anything I needed/wanted, sorry. =\

Okay. Thanks for looking anyways! =D

Hi, CML for the LA Uxie Please. I have a Shining Raichu that's not listed, but CML for anything else. Thanks!

I didn't see anything for the RH uxie, but I should be getting in another regular one soon, and I will trade it for the Shining Raichu (if it's mint). Unless, of course, you have other stuff from my wants that isn't listed. :)

Not exactly, I have the Night Maintanence and Poke drawers, but they arn't RH. LMK when the regular uxie comes in and we'll talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back