• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: I Need CARDS not REFS H: 99 LEVEL X'S, 5 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 8 Salamence X, 4 Luxray X, 30 Spiritomb,

Hey wow you have a lot lol.

Soo your:
Luxray G LVL X
Machamp SF
Machamp LVL X
Rampardos PL

CML and thanks for replying.

RE: I Need CARDS not REFS H: 99 LEVEL X'S, 5 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 8 Salamence X, 4 Luxray X, 30 Spiritomb,

sorry, i refuse to follow the send first rule you have in your thread.

cml for landmin x

RE: I Need CARDS not REFS H: 99 LEVEL X'S, 5 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 8 Salamence X, 4 L

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
sorry, i refuse to follow the send first rule you have in your thread.

ok then I can send first like its stated its no biggy.

Mr.Ferrari said:
Hey wow you have a lot lol.

Soo your:
Luxray G LVL X
Machamp SF
Machamp LVL X
Rampardos PL

CML and thanks for replying.

i like Garde X, lucario x, and the two infernape X, but sadly, i don't want to trade the luxray right now.

Okay the Gengar can be NM, just no major dings, or creases or stuff like. If it's like warped from shuffling or has fingerprints that's okay. PM to confirm.

My lucario lv. x & throw in

your 2 roseanne's 3 rare candies 4 expert belts?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Okay the Gengar can be NM, just no major dings, or creases or stuff like. If it's like warped from shuffling or has fingerprints that's okay. PM to confirm.

i am talking about the x btw

Luxrage said:
My lucario lv. x & throw in

your 2 roseanne's 3 rare candies 4 expert belts?

no.

^
Yeah I know, just PM and tell me what exactly it's like :)

hold on, i am checking your thread :)

^
Don't bother it's not up to date or anything like that, it's also locked :p
So just please PM me.

RE: I Need CARDS not REFS H: 99 LEVEL X'S, 5 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 8 Salamence X, 4 L

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
i like Garde X, lucario x, and the two infernape X, but sadly, i don't want to trade the luxray right now.

So my:
Gardy LVL x or Infernape 4 lvl X
Lucario lvl X

Your:
Machamp X
Machamp SF x 2
Rampardos xXx

maybe that?

stdne

Mr.Ferrari said:
So my:
Gardy LVL x or Infernape 4 lvl X
Lucario lvl X

Your:
Machamp X
Machamp SF x 2
Rampardos xXx

maybe that?

whats rampardos xXx?

Can I do:

Garchomp X MD
Lucario X
Base mewtwo
and some other stuff for your

Flygon X?

PLease LMK what we can do, thanks!

stdne

Juliacoolo said:
Can I do:

Garchomp X MD
Lucario X
Base mewtwo
and some other stuff for your

Flygon X?

PLease LMK what we can do, thanks!

what x's do you have? what of these do you have: vaporeoens? mewtwos? milotics?

I have:
Torterra
Empoleon
Magmortar
Electivire
Lucari
Darkrai
Garchomp
Gliscor
Rhyperior
Magezone
Heatran
Champ
Dusknoir
All from PT
Blaze FB

I have pre-release milotic, Holo emerald milotic, Shiny milotic, and milotic SV.
I'm not sure about the others.

Juliacoolo said:
I have:
Torterra
Empoleon
Magmortar
Electivire
Lucari
Darkrai
Garchomp
Gliscor
Rhyperior
Magezone
Heatran
Champ
Dusknoir
All from PT
Blaze FB

I have pre-release milotic, Holo emerald milotic, Shiny milotic, and milotic SV.
I'm not sure about the others.

i don't think you want flygon lol

There has to be some combination of cards you want from that list. I have a Jungle vaporeon holo if you are interested.

Juliacoolo said:
There has to be some combination of cards you want from that list. I have a Jungle vaporeon holo if you are interested.

basically, only way to get flygon from me is to rip yourself lol. thats how much i value them.

I don't have anything from your wants; however, it'd be cool if we could still attempt to make a trade. Is there anything on my list that you might want?

Back