• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: I Need CARDS not REFS H: 99 LEVEL X'S, 5 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 8 Salamence X, 4 Luxray X, 30 Spiritomb,

Thegame8228 said:
I don't have anything from your wants; however, it'd be cool if we could still attempt to make a trade. Is there anything on my list that you might want?

Gardevoir X

RE: I Need CARDS not REFS H: 99 LEVEL X'S, 5 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 8 Salamence X, 4 Luxray X, 30 Spiritomb,

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
Gardevoir X

Do you still have a Luxray X? I will trade a lot for it

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
basically, only way to get flygon from me is to rip yourself lol. thats how much i value them.
I've made my offer. Please tell me what you want for it, and we can go from their.

RE: I Need CARDS not REFS H: 99 LEVEL X'S, 5 Flygon X, 4 Gengar X, 8 Salamence X, 4 L

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
stdne

whats rampardos xXx?

Rampardos PL xXx means as many as you want

Juliacoolo said:
I've made my offer. Please tell me what you want for it, and we can go from their.

i can do it for

champ
dusknoir
gliscor
DG

Thegame8228 said:
Do you still have a Luxray X? I will trade a lot for it

sorry friend, you don't have what it takes

Mr.Ferrari said:
So my:
Gardy LVL x or Infernape 4 lvl X
Lucario lvl X

Your:
Machamp X
Machamp SF x 2
Rampardos xXx

maybe that?

is lucario Tin or Pack?

I have 2 Pack, and 1 Tin if I'm not mistaken.

Juliacoolo said:
I have 2 Pack, and 1 Tin if I'm not mistaken.

oh, lol. i was talking to ferrari :)

Oh I'm sorry. I have to say, you weren't kidding about ripping me. You'd have to take off 1 or 2 depending on which ones.

Juliacoolo said:
Oh I'm sorry. I have to say, you weren't kidding about ripping me. You'd have to take off 1 or 2 depending on which ones.

sorry friend, that is probably the only way i will get rid of flygon.

Damn, what id I'd give you a combination of these?:

Gardevoir X $17
Raichu X $15
Azelf X $20
Donphan Prime JPN $20
Crobat Prime JPN $18

I know the Luxray is expensive. Last time I checked it was valued around $35-$40.

(I get my values from www.trollandtoad.com ; however, if that specific card is sold out, I use eBAY)

Please cml for x4 gengar SF

Thegame8228 said:
darn, what id I'd give you a combination of these?:

Gardevoir X $17
Raichu X $15
Azelf X $20
Donphan Prime JPN $20
Crobat Prime JPN $18

I know the Luxray is expensive. Last time I checked it was valued around $35-$40.

(I get my values from www.trollandtoad.com ; however, if that specific card is sold out, I use eBAY)

honestly dude, azelf is like 14 in my book, raichu iss 9, and gardevoir is 18, and something i have been hearing is that after the arceus set, cards from arceus and on you can't use the jpn version in tournaments.

this is simply what i have been hearing.

and when it comes to playability, the only candidate from your selection is gardevoir, compare that to the rise of luxray's playability ESPECIALLY with all this hype about the winning Dialga/Luxray/Garchomp deck.

CML for trade

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
honestly dude, azelf is like 14 in my book, raichu iss 9, and gardevoir is 18, and something i have been hearing is that after the arceus set, cards from arceus and on you can't use the jpn version in tournaments.

this is simply what i have been hearing.

and when it comes to playability, the only candidate from your selection is gardevoir, compare that to the rise of luxray's playability ESPECIALLY with all this hype about the winning Dialga/Luxray/Garchomp deck.

Well, it all depends how you value your cards. Yeah, the Luxray X is a highly sought after card; hence, the reason I'm offering you so much. Some people value cards based on collecting, trade bait, or playability. I don't need the Luxray X, I came in 2nd in the first CC I went to with my Flygon deck. I somehow had two bad starts in the final match in Final Cut and I lost. Honestly, I shouldn't have lost a game that day, or at all with my deck. I also have a beastly Raichu X/Electivire X deck called High Voltage, but it relies a bit on chance. The Raichu X is valued at at least $13...SP's are becoming really good because of all of the trainers and supporters that surrounds them. It's great using my Fly X to one shot em...anyways, I see you have multiple of the Lux X's...there's no way I could rip myself for them? I also have a Gengar X.

sorry friend, i can't see how i can trade the luxray for what you were offering.....i will get back to you tonight

ok, just pm me! :p

please CML for trade

stdne

k1ll3d said:
please CML for trade

what are you talking about???

I have a promocroak g now...we should be able to work out a deal now for the lux x...i have that as well as several other x's

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
Why Not. I Want Some Fun. Want to Trade?

Trade Preference:

1. I Live in America, I can send overseas depending on your integrity.
2. I ACCEPT MINT CARDS ONLY UNLESS I STATE OTHERWISE.
3. when sending, I EXPECT CARDS TO BE IN A PENNY SLEEVE, AND THEN IN A TOPLOADER, UP TO THREE CARDS PER TOPLOADER.
4. Make Really stupid offers, expect really sarcastic responses, if I even decide to respond at all.

GEDC1391.jpg

Let's Get Trading!

GEDC1411.jpg

Help Me Get Rid of My Roseanne's Research and Rare Candies!
GEDC1402.jpg

GEDC1430.jpg

CURRENT TRADES:

WANTS:

ARCEUS UNOPENED TINS!!!!!! MAKE ME OFFERS!!
SPIRITOMB
really cool mewtwos (not LA or MD, or movie promo)
really cool vaporeons (not RR or MD)
Garchomp MD X
Glaceon X
Leafeon X
Flygon X
Luxray X
Lucario X

HAVES:

LEVEL X CARDS:

I Sold Most of Mine, Here Is What I Have Left

LOOK AT THE PICTURE ;)

Awesome Cards

30x Spiritomb 4 RH.
15x Roseanne's Research
48ish Bebe's Search
27x Rare Candy
12x Unown G
3x Claydol REVERSE HOLO WILL ONLY TAKE EXTREME OFFERS FOR THIS
17x Uxie

Platinum Arceus

4x Charizard
5x Froslass
4x Heatran
6x Kabutops
7x Luxray
5x Mothim
3x Probopass
5x Salamence
3x Swalot
5x Tangrowth
6x Toxicroak
3x Zapdos G
8x Aerodactyl
0x ?
3x Chirrim
4x Gengar CURSE
2x Gengar
2x Glalie
3x Golem
4x Hariyama
3x Lopunny
4x manectric
4x Omastar
2x Pelipper
6x Pichu
3x Porygon G
3x Raichu
1x Rapidash
2x Raticate
5x Sceptile
2x Sceptile
20x Spiritomb
11x Expert Belt
ALL TSS
3x Sh10 Bagon
1x Sh12 Ponyta
4x AR 1 Arceus {D}
3x AR 2 Arceus {G}
3x AR 3 Arceus {R}
3x AR 4 Arceus {W}
7x AR 5 Arceus {C}
2x AR 6 Arceus {L}
2x AR 7 Arceus {P}
3x AR 8 Arceus {F}
2x AR 9 Arceus {M}
1x Gengar Lv X
6x Salamence LV X
2x Tangrowth X
1x Arceus {G}{R}{C} X
2x Arceus X {C}{C}{C} X PROMO I LIKE THIS ALOT THOUGH

2x Arceus X {P}{L}{C}

Stage Two Holos

13 Gengar SF (4 Rev holo)
2 machamp SF
3 garchomp MD
3 Garchomp SV
3 Metagross SV
2 Metagross LA
3 Tyranitar SF
3 Salemence SF
3 Rampardos PL
1 Beedrill GE
3 Dusknoir DP
8 Kingdra
3 sceptile GE
1 Flygon SW
4 Gardevoir SW
1 Blastoise PL
1 magnazone SF ELEC
2 magnazone SF STEEL
2 Togekiss GE
4 Gardevoir PL
3 Ryperior DP
3 ryperior SV
2 Blazekin PL
1 Torterra PL
3 Amphy PL
2 Dusknoir SF
2 Luxray LA
3 Empoleon PL
3 Omastar MD
1 Armaldo LA
3 Victrebell LA
3 Dustox PL
2 Swampert GE
2 Exploud GE
1 exploud SV
3 Kabutops MD
1 PorygonZ PROMO
1 empoleon MD
1 POP garchomp
1 Gengar DP
3 Ludicolo PL
1 Torterra MD
1 ludicolo SW

I'll trade you my Lucario X promo for a rare candy and a Gengar X.

Back