• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: I Need CARDS not REFS H: 99 LEVEL X'S, 5 Flygon X, 5 Gengar X, 8 Salamence X, 4 Luxray X, 30 Spiritomb,

cml for luxray gl x

RE: I Need CARDS not REFS H: 99 LEVEL X'S, 5 Flygon X, 5 Gengar X, 8 Salamence X, 4 Luxray X, 30 Spiritomb,

do u have any selling thread cause id like to buy a lux x

I really want to trade
But only have a few of the few wants you poseted:

Vaporeon star
Lucario X

I would really like to trade for any number of Luxray GL X and 1x Flygon X

Could you take a look at my list. I also have a JPN Eevuloutions binder.

CML for Cressilia X if it's mint.

CML for 1x Uxie X and 1x Luxray X, please.

4 Donphan Prime
1 Infernape X
1 Infernape DP1
3 Ninetails HGSS

The following cards only RH (or League style)

4 DCE
1 Expert Belt
1 Pokegear 3.0
2 Copycat (Dragon Frontiers style PLS)
1 Ambipom G
4 Pokemon Reverseal
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Mesprit La
2 Team Galactics Wager RH
3 Rare Candy RH
2 Pokemon communicator RH

better you say me which of them you have because I don`t think you postet every card you has xD

stdne

Suser said:
I really want to trade
But only have a few of the few wants you poseted:

Vaporeon star
Lucario X

I would really like to trade for any number of Luxray GL X and 1x Flygon X

Could you take a look at my list. I also have a JPN Eevuloutions binder.

sorry friend, it will take more to get lux or flygon :(

do u have any legend pokemon

skipped?

Shoyru1444 said:

sorry friend i didn't see anything. OH, and here you go

1 Spiritomb (Curse Breath/Transfer Pain) legends awakened
1 Mesperit (Psychic Bind/Extrasensory) legends awakened
1 Regice (Regi Move/Ice Reflect) legends awakened
1 Azelf (Time Walk/Lock Up) legends awakened
2 Absol (Baleful Wind/Raid) Secret wonders
1 Togekiss (Serene Grace/Air Scroll) great encounters
1 Pachirise (Call for Family/Smash Short) (Little banged up on the edges) great encounters
1 Ampharos (Jamming/Cluster Bolt) secret wonders?
1 Ninetales (Color Shift/Fire Blast)) Mysterious treasures.

Sorry, but I don't have all of those cards. (I need to update my list) Here is what I do have:

1 Pachirise (Call for Family/Smash Short) (Little banged up on the edges) great encounters
1 Ampharos (Jamming/Cluster Bolt) secret wonders

So what could I get for all of these cards?

Shoyru1444 said:
Sorry, but I don't have all of those cards. (I need to update my list) Here is what I do have:

1 Ampharos (Jamming/Cluster Bolt) secret wonders

So what could I get for all of these cards?

lol. no. i was giving you their set names, you had them listed as unknown. Anyways, do you have any unlisted cards?

Yes. I just got back from a HGSS prerelease so I have a bunch of stuff from that set. However, that is the only set that I have unlisted cards from. I do have some stage 2's, like feraligatr and meganium (not prime). Anything that you're looking for in particular?

Shoyru1444 said:
Yes. I just got back from a HGSS prerelease so I have a bunch of stuff from that set. However, that is the only set that I have unlisted cards from. I do have some stage 2's, like feraligatr and meganium (not prime). Anything that you're looking for in particular?

sorry man, i am not interested AT ALL in HGSS.

Skipped? I was asking to CML for Cresselia LV. X

stdne

EvilHamster said:
Skipped? I was asking to CML for Cresselia LV. X

sorry friend, i did not see anything :(

Hey. Did you see the last offer I made? Here it is again.

My:Glaceon X
Rayquaza C X (pack)
Snorlax X
3 Magmortar SW (1 RH, 2 Holo)
3 Venusaur SW (2 Holo)

Your: Flygon X
+something like Spiritomb PA or Rare Candy

CML for Roseanne's(at least 2) and Rare Candy(at least 2)?

Back