• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: H: HGSS 2 Sets of LUGIA! DONPHAN PRIME! 6 BLISSY PRIME! FLYGON X'S! ALOT MORE! NEED 20 GENGAR X! AND OTHERS

do u have 3 reverse ralts, 2 reverse Kirlia SW, 1 Gardevoir sw 1 Holo Gallade from SW =?

I have 4 spiritombs

RE: H: HGSS 2 Sets of LUGIA! DONPHAN PRIME! BLISSY PRIME! FLYGON X'S! ALOT MORE! NEED 20 GENGAR X! AND OTHERS

SotS said:
I have a Gengar X, I'm interested in your Luxray X. =3 CML for more if you find it needed, or make an offer please.

I figured instead of adding more PMs into your box I'd just repost this. I hate it when I have to edit, I know how you feel.

RE: H: HGSS 2 Sets of LUGIA! DONPHAN PRIME! 6 BLISSY PRIME! FLYGON X'S! ALOT MORE! NEED 20 GENGAR X! AND OTHERS

I have Gengar X and Spiritombs, CML for more, I want Lux X

RE: H: HGSS 2 Sets of LUGIA! DONPHAN PRIME! BLISSY PRIME! FLYGON X'S! ALOT MORE! NEED 20 GENGAR X! AND OTHERS

karimsoliman94 said:
cml for unown g x3
i have spiritombs x4

what deal are you interested in doing?

piplup234 said:

you might as well buy it online. I DRASTICALLY overprice my luxray's when it comes to trading.

seriously.

SotS said:
I figured instead of adding more PMs into your box I'd just repost this. I hate it when I have to edit, I know how you feel.

I really do apologize it took so long. and thank you for your patience. as i told pippy, i like hardcore overvalue luxray. especially with HGSS coming out. SO MUCH SP!.

Puncher said:
do u have 3 reverse ralts, 2 reverse Kirlia SW, 1 Gardevoir sw 1 Holo Gallade from SW =?

I have 4 spiritombs

I do, but they are playset material. have more to offer than tombs>?

Islam soliman said:
skipped
cml for 5x Unown G (really a big want for my deck please trade with me please and if you have any call energy i need those please please trade with me)
i have mew star

sorry, not interested in mew. :(

Muddy68 said:
My
Floatzel GL LvX
for your
x2 Blastoise PT
Ampharos PT?
This is from the page 73, you said that you were interested in the Floatzel GL LvX.

the floatzel is for collection. which is why this is hard to do. when it comes to collection, i want them to be MINT AND have a really cool sparkle.....lame, i know XD. is there any chance you can photobucket a couple pics? it might just seal the deal honestly.

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
what deal are you interested in doing?

piplup234 said:

you might as well buy it online. I DRASTICALLY overprice my luxray's when it comes to trading.

seriously.

SotS said:

I really do apologize it took so long. and thank you for your patience. as i told pippy, i like hardcore overvalue luxray. especially with HGSS coming out. SO MUCH SP!.

Islam soliman said:
skipped
cml for 5x Unown G (really a big want for my deck please trade with me please and if you have any call energy i need those please please trade with me)
i have mew star

Muddy68 said:
My
Floatzel GL LvX
for your
x2 Blastoise PT
Ampharos PT?
This is from the page 73, you said that you were interested in the Floatzel GL LvX.

the floatzel is for collection. which is why this is hard to do. when it comes to collection, i want them to be MINT AND have a really cool sparkle...lame, i know XD. is there any chance you can photobucket a couple pics? it might just seal the deal honestly.

how much do you value each at

these are my values

spiritombs 7$
unown g 2$
so i could do
my spiritomb for 3x unown g

Okay, but if the over-valueing continues you are valid for a warning for listing hard to get cards. If you'd rather not trade your cards please don't list them.

karimsoliman94 said:

seriously.

SotS said:

Islam soliman said:
skipped
i have mew star

the floatzel is for collection. which is why this is hard to do. when it comes to collection, i want them to be MINT AND have a really cool sparkle...lame, i know XD. is there any chance you can photobucket a couple pics? it might just seal the deal honestly.

these are my values

spiritombs 7$
unown g 2$
so i could do
[/quote]

HA!. G is 5 bro. and even then, i have less g's than tombs. i think if that is the case friend i will hold onto them. let me put it this way, would YOU trade your three unown G for ONE spiritomb?

SotS said:
Okay, but if the over-valueing continues you are valid for a warning for listing hard to get cards. If you'd rather not trade your cards please don't list them.

may i get your honest opinion then? what should i do? honestly. i mean, they are luxray x's.....how are they NOT hard to get? how are they not more adhesive to ones binder than others? i would really appreciate your help.

You can list them, and it's fine to value them more than other cards. But "you might as well buy it online. I DRASTICALLY overprice my luxray's when it comes to trading." That is considered hard to get. Maybe you could say you'd rather not trade it for their offer. Or that you value your Luxray a bit more than most people. But the above comment isn't the best way to go. Don't forget that you might lose some potential customers if they think you drastically over-price cards. ;]

(And yes, I understand. They're Luxray, how could you under-value them?! But still, make sure some people at least have a chance, and don't think "He over-prices!")

SotS said:
You can list them, and it's fine to value them more than other cards. But "you might as well buy it online. I DRASTICALLY overprice my luxray's when it comes to trading." That is considered hard to get. Maybe you could say you'd rather not trade it for their offer. Or that you value your Luxray a bit more than most people. But the above comment isn't the best way to go. Don't forget that you might lose some potential customers if they think you drastically over-price cards. ;]

(And yes, I understand. They're Luxray, how could you under-value them?! But still, make sure some people at least have a chance, and don't think "He over-prices!")

thank you very much for the help. it means alot. :). i just don't want to make an offer and them claim i am ripping them off. i post those comments to not get bashed. have any input on what to do for that? thanks again for the help. I am trying to help everyone out.

Do you have any of my wants ?

Well, like I said. Just tell them that you value them a bit more than most people, or that you'd rather not trade for their offer. You should be fine. =3

Cat-O-Ninetails said:

Islam soliman said:
skipped
i have mew star

these are my values

spiritombs 7$
unown g 2$
so i could do
[/quote]

HA!. G is 5 bro. and even then, i have less g's than tombs. i think if that is the case friend i will hold onto them. let me put it this way, would YOU trade your three unown G for ONE spiritomb?

SotS said:

may i get your honest opinion then? what should i do? honestly. i mean, they are luxray x's...how are they NOT hard to get? how are they not more adhesive to ones binder than others? i would really appreciate your help.
[/quote]

ok how abour 2 gs for a spiritomb

flygon . said:
Do you have any of my wants ?

please be more constructive with your post.

you going to take my offer

karimsoliman94 said:
you going to take my offer

sorry friend, right now i am low on postage, and this small of a trade is not worth the stampage.

Hi! I am interested in:

4x Roseanne's Research
6x Rare Candy
2x Unown G

I will take less amounts than what I want if you will CML for some of them. I will trade X's for. LMK!:p

How about my Lucario X and Spiritomb for Luxray X?

stdne

Pokeplayer44 said:
Hi! I am interested in:

4x Roseanne's Research
6x Rare Candy
2x Unown G

I will take less amounts than what I want if you will CML for some of them. I will trade X's for. LMK!:p

sorry friend, i don't see any of your x's that i am after :(

darksoulSP said:
How about my Lucario X and Spiritomb for Luxray X?

soooo.....your 14 dollars to my 35.......can't say i can do that bro.

are u interested in any thing else

Back