• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: I Need CARDS not REFS H: 99 LEVEL X'S, 5 Flygon X, 5 Gengar X, 8 Salamence X, 4 Luxray X, 30 Spiritomb,

stdne

p8ntchucker7 said:
Hey. Did you see the last offer I made? Here it is again.

My:Glaceon X
Rayquaza C X (pack)
Snorlax X
3 Magmortar SW (1 RH, 2 Holo)
3 Venusaur SW (2 Holo)

Your: Flygon X
+something like Spiritomb PA or Rare Candy

do you have any HGSS?

Grizzly said:
CML for Roseanne's(at least 2) and Rare Candy(at least 2)?

my two rare candy, your infernape x promo and RR vaporeon

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Skipped?? :)

sorry pal, but i won't trade shiny or star pokemon for vaporeons :(

RE: I Need CARDS not REFS H: 99 LEVEL X'S, 5 Flygon X, 5 Gengar X, 8 Salamence X, 4 Luxray X, 30 Spiritomb,

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
stdne

do you have any HGSS?

Grizzly said:
CML for Roseanne's(at least 2) and Rare Candy(at least 2)?

my two rare candy, your infernape x promo and RR vaporeon

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Skipped?? :)

sorry pal, but i won't trade shiny or star pokemon for vaporeons :(

Deal. PM to finalize

RE: H: HGSS 2 Sets of LUGIA! DONPHAN PRIME! BLISSY PRIME! FLYGON X'S! ALOT MORE! NEED 20 GENGAR X! AND OTHERS

Do you have x2 Blastoise PT? I so, CML for them.

RE: H: HGSS 2 Sets of LUGIA! DONPHAN PRIME! BLISSY PRIME! FLYGON X'S! ALOT MORE! NEED 20 GENGAR X! AND OTHERS

stdne

Muddy68 said:
Do you have x2 Blastoise PT? I so, CML for them.

i like floatzel x :). why does everyone want blastoise?

cml for unown g x3
i have spiritombs x4

I have a Gengar X, I'm interested in your Luxray X. =3 CML for more if you find it needed, or make an offer please.

I have a Donphan Prime JPN, and Ursaring Prime JPN x2.

CML for a Roseys or two please? :3

CML for Lugia Legend both halves and Lux X

Well, I could do that if you included something else. Could you by chance add in a Ampharos PT?

CML 4 Rare Candy 2 Claydol & 2 BTS :p

CML for legend lugia

Uxie X
Flygon X
Dialga G X
Luxray GL X
Unown G
4x Machamp SF
4x Gengar SF

I was wondering if you could give a price breakdown on those...

I have:
Alph Lithograph
Lugia LEGEND
Ho-OH LEGEND (Bottom)
Blissey PRIME

if you're interested in partial or anything.

Please PM.

I AM EDITING THIS, IF I DON'T GET TO YOU IN TIME, PM ME, I PROBABLY FORGOT :( I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME ONLINE TONIGHT

RE: H: HGSS 2 Sets of LUGIA! DONPHAN PRIME! 6 BLISSY PRIME! FLYGON X'S! ALOT MORE! NEED 20 GENGAR X! AND OTHERS

mmm CML for 3 Rare Candy. And are you Relyks98 on youtube?

RE: H: HGSS 2 Sets of LUGIA! DONPHAN PRIME! 6 BLISSY PRIME! FLYGON X'S! ALOT MORE! NEED 20 GENGAR X! AND OTHERS

stdne

DooDooDaDaLaLaLa said:
mmm CML for 3 Rare Candy. And are you Relyks98 on youtube?

huh? and i value candy at about 6 a piece, we square on that?

yup. sounds good. so did you see anything on my list.

and Relyks98 is a cool guy on youtube who trades and has an extreme amount of good cards. he too is looking for lots of vaporeon cards and he just got 6 blissey primes. i thought he was you

DooDooDaDaLaLaLa said:
yup. sounds good. so did you see anything on my list.

and Relyks98 is a cool guy on youtube who trades and has an extreme amount of good cards. he too is looking for lots of vaporeon cards and he just got 6 blissey primes. i thought he was you

lol. thanks pal. want to do 3 candy for my old infernape 4 and blastoise PT?

My
Floatzel GL LvX
for your
x2 Blastoise PT
Ampharos PT?
This is from the page 73, you said that you were interested in the Floatzel GL LvX.

skipped
cml for 5x Unown G (really a big want for my deck please trade with me please and if you have any call energy i need those please please trade with me)
i have mew star

Back