• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: H: HGSS 2 Sets of LUGIA! DONPHAN PRIME! 6 BLISSY PRIME! FLYGON X'S! ALOT MORE! NEED 20 GENGAR X! AND OTHERS

CML for:
30x Spiritomb 4 RH.
15x Roseanne's Research
27x Rare Candy

RE: H: HGSS 2 Sets of LUGIA! DONPHAN PRIME! 6 BLISSY PRIME! FLYGON X'S! ALOT MORE! NEED 20 GENGAR X! AND OTHERS

sorry pal, i did not see anything.

stdne

Islam soliman said:
are u interested in any thing else

sorry friend, sadly i am not :(

Do you need HG/SS cards? I have Vaporeon EX & Lucario X. I need Bottom Part of Lugia & Blissey Prime.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Do you need HG/SS cards? I have Vaporeon EX & Lucario X. I need Bottom Part of Lugia & Blissey Prime.

i can do blissey for vaporeon and something medium. lmk pal :)

Can I add something from HG/SS you might need for Bottom Lugia as well for my Lucario X.

CML for:
4x Luxray GL X
6x Flygon X
2x Time-Space Distortion

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Can I add something from HG/SS you might need for Bottom Lugia as well for my Lucario X.

sorry pal, i don't think i can do that :(

piplup234 said:
CML for:
4x Luxray GL X
6x Flygon X
2x Time-Space Distortion

sorry pal, i don't really see anything

OK, thanks for looking anyway

CML for donphan prime.

OK. So Vaporeon EX w/extras for Blissey Prime? PM me to confirm.

stdne

the situation said:
please cml for lux x, really need it.

i thought you traded for it already with someone else

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
stdne

i thought you traded for it already with someone else

no he wanted to much and then i was going to buy it but my parents didnt want me to .

the situation said:
no he wanted to much and then i was going to buy it but my parents didnt want me to .

you saw the offer i posted.

and what did he want?

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
you saw the offer i posted.

and what did he want?
no i didnt, i think i accidentaly deleted it but he wanted two ampharos prime, gengar x, garchomp x mt, blaziken fb x, and gliscor x .

DJ Hype Vibes said:

can we do this:

my blissey prime
something medium

for your lucario tin x and vaporeon ex?

the situation said:
no i didnt, i think i accidentaly deleted it but he wanted two ampharos prime, gengar x, garchomp x mt, blaziken fb x, and gliscor x .

wow. even after you guys tried to PM to confirm....umm, i know i want the last four.....but i don't know if i want my previous wants more....

OK how about this:
My:
Vaporeon EX
Lucario X
Extras =)

Your:
Blissey Prime
RH Spirtomb
Gengar SF

Back