• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Everything You Need! W: Come find Out! OVERSTOCKED WITH CALL ENERGY! COME TRADE!

Which Is Better?

• Luxray GL Lv X

Votes: 161 82.6%
  • Blaziken FB Lv X

Votes: 34 17.4%

• Total voters
RE: NEED CARDS FOR STATES? COME HERE! I HAVE WHAT YOU NEED! LUX! TOMB! CANDY! 126 X'S

Cat-O-Ninetails said:
stdne

lol. i like your luxrays :).

Problem is that I won't do Luxray GL Lv.X for a Flygon Lv.X straight up, and I need your Luxrays! D: Need any more Spiritombs, by chance?

RE: NEED CARDS FOR STATES? COME HERE! I HAVE WHAT YOU NEED! LUX! TOMB! CANDY! 126 X'S!

Um I know our last trade discussion was a bit bumpy(if you know what I mean) but can you CML for
2 Spiritomb
1 Curse Gar
1 Gengar LV.X...
(just don't ask for the Lux X/JPN Fly X as want to trade those for massively I need these cards now wants and everything should be okay..)

RE: NEED CARDS FOR STATES? COME HERE! I HAVE WHAT YOU NEED! LUX! TOMB! CANDY! 126 X'S!

Hey there, Dunno if you will find anything, but would you CML for Rare candies? I am looking to get some to trade to or give as prizes to my league since most of us can't afford to get them easily. Thanks!

CML for Luxray GL Lv.X please... or anything else you see I want that you happen to have (I Don't mean to look for me, but if you happen to know you have one of my wants, please let me know!)

cml for luxray x i have a garchomp x md

Please CML for Lux X. I am in incredible need for it for my states deck, which is incomplete except for that one card. I have a deal of the week on my trade thread, please check it out.

stdne

Shoyru1444 said:
Please CML for Lux X. I am in incredible need for it for my states deck, which is incomplete except for that one card. I have a deal of the week on my trade thread, please check it out.

sorry pal, i value lux a little more than that....

main reason why for me, is because i have constantly sold DGX in the past before he was epic for 12 bucks each to my store.....i just can't afford to have to trade MORE just to make up for my mistake. also, donphan is worth 15 btw......not the price of uxie AND dgx.

skipped

tyranitar77 said:
cml for luxray x i have a garchomp x md

sorry about that. I see

4x donphan prime
flygon x
2x glaceon x
magnezone x
lucario x
blazekin fb x
dialga g x

make an offer. :)

cml for lux x off ur wants i have chomp x md

konter_j8902 said:
cml for lux x off ur wants i have chomp x md

sorry friend, i did not see much.

do you have any of the legends from RL for trade??

konter_j8902 said:
do you have any of the legends from RL for trade??

is that set even in english? and no.

Hey there... I'm in need of SP deck cards (4 of each Team Galactic's Invention and 4 Cyrus)

If you see anything appealing on my list let me know please. Thanks~

cml for flygon lv x, 4x spiritomb, luxray gl lv x and 3x pokedrawer if you have them

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

Looking to trade for one Luxray GL. Holo Level X

I have many things

Lugia Top
2x Donphan Prime
2 Promocroak (sealed w/book)

Let me know what you think and feel free to check my list. Thank you!

I've seen Donphan go for like $30, but w/ever...

You can have a lot of stuff, seeing as I REALLY need him for states! I can add in about $10 cash if you'd like.

would you do a
donphan prime a lucario xand a magnezone x for it lmk or counter offer

so deal maybe, yes, no lmk so i know whether to hold them or not

Back