• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's, FAs, Old URs, Much more! - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

Celebi23 said:
Not much, just about $2 after applying for shipping costs. If you can pay that through PayPal and your cards are mint/near mint, I can do the trade. Just be aware that there is some slight back whitening on the Empoleon. I'd still call it near mint, though.

My cards are pack fresh. That's fine on the empoleon as long as the rest dont have problems. PM to confirm.

RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

Bump #1

Bump #2

I have ho-oh EX (non FA), I'm interested in 1 garchomp mach cut, 2x gabite dragon call, 2x altaria, and 1x swablu sing.

CML for FA Shaymin EX, FA N (x2), FA Terrakion EX and FA Thundurus por favor :)

Hi, interested in Tornadus EX and 4x FA N. Thanks!

Sleeping Snorlax said:
CML for Terrakion EX FA and FA N x4
I'm interested in the Rayquaza-EX's. I don't really want to trade the FA N's for them, though.
festizzio said:
I have ho-oh EX (non FA), I'm interested in 1 garchomp mach cut, 2x gabite dragon call, 2x altaria, and 1x swablu sing.
I can do it for Garchomp, Swablu, and a Gabite.
LunarWolf said:
CML for FA Shaymin EX, FA N (x2), FA Terrakion EX and FA Thundurus por favor :)
Would you do Rayquaza-EX FA and a Rayquaza-EX tin promo for FA Terrakion-EX and FA Thundurus?
pokemonjoe said:
Hi, interested in Tornadus EX and 4x FA N. Thanks!
Would you trade Tornadus-EX for a FA Mewtwo-EX since it's starting to drop pretty dramatically? I didn't see anything for the N's.

I can do My Rayquaza EX and Rayquaza EX Promo
Your FA Terrakion EX if it's Mint with no printing errors

Hmmm, would you be willing to throw in anything else? I value the Mewtwo a bit higher because it's kind of sentimental to me.

I can throw in something worth like $5. Anything in particular you want?

@Sleeping Snorlax- Sure, that will work if you can throw in a Blend Energy GRPD. I'm always very reluctant to call cards Mint since they all seem to have blemishes somewhere if you look carefully enough, but I see no flaws save a small white dot in the bottom right corner of the back. At worst it's very high Near Mint.

After thinking it over a bit, I have decided I would rather not trade the Mewtwo, sorry. Is there anything else you wanted.

No, sorry.

Alright, thanks anyways.

Hey, CML for Shaymin EX (either), N FA and 2x Raikou EX please

Celebi23 said:
Would you do Rayquaza-EX FA and a Rayquaza-EX tin promo for FA Terrakion-EX and FA Thundurus?
Add in a FA Zekrom and its a deal.

b0bert012 said:
Hey, CML for Shaymin EX (either), N FA and 2x Raikou EX please
Nothing, sorry.
LunarWolf said:
Add in a FA Zekrom and its a deal.
Actually just traded the Terrakion-EX, sorry.

Celebi23 said:
Actually just traded the Terrakion-EX, sorry.

I'll do FA Rayquaza EX and promo Rayquaza EX for your FA Raikou EX and FA Thundrus

I actually got a couple Rayquazas earlier today and they're very low on my wants list, so I'd rather not trade my Raikou-EX for them. I could do FA Thundurus and another 2-3 dollar card for the Promo one if you'd like, though.

Celebi23 said:
I actually got a couple Rayquazas earlier today and they're very low on my wants list, so I'd rather not trade my Raikou-EX for them. I could do FA Thundurus and another 2-3 dollar card for the Promo one if you'd like, though.

Would Fan Rotom work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back