• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's, FAs, Old URs, Much more! - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-dino-s-awesome-thread-d-h-b-w-holos-hgss-misc-items-w-b-w-to-cyl

CML! :D
Do you have any of my B&W set wants?

RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

I am interested in the 4 FA N that you have.
Out of your wants, I have Registeel EX and Rayquaza EX, but Rayquaza is not FA.
I also have bulk Lv X's, which I'm willing to trade if you value at $2 each. (I have 7 of them.)
Please CML! :D

can you CML for shaymin ex FA?

are you interested in bulk primes? about 20 or so
i like raikou ex
virizion fa
tool scrapper x2

can you CML for 2 Raikou EX?

Sorry about how long it's taking me to respond! School has to come first, though.
Gistica said:
I have reg Ho-oh EX and FA Ho-oh EX, how many Terrakion do you have?
I have 4, but I only want to trade 1-2 for the Ho-Oh's. Care to offer?
PokemonMaster123 said:
I want these:
~1 Terrakion-EX (Full Art)
~4 Mew-EX

I have:
Ho-oh EX
Registeel EX
CML i got hydriegons and more stuff!!!!
Nothing, sorry.
ash_satoshi said:
cml for
~1 Terrakion-EX (Full Art)
~1 Registeel-EX
~1 Mew-EX
~1 Ho-Oh-EX
~1 Garchomp (Dragonblade)

lmk
thanks
Nothing, sorry. I'm not really into merchandise and that's about all I saw on your thread. If you have any of my wants, please let me know though!
DinoTamerMeep said:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-dino-s-awesome-thread-d-h-b-w-holos-hgss-misc-items-w-b-w-to-cyl

CML! :D
Do you have any of my B&W set wants?
Nothing, sorry.
Diet said:
I am interested in the 4 FA N that you have.
Out of your wants, I have Registeel EX and Rayquaza EX, but Rayquaza is not FA.
I also have bulk Lv X's, which I'm willing to trade if you value at $2 each. (I have 7 of them.)
Please CML! :D
I can do 7 LV. X's and a Scizor Prime for one of the FA N's as long as the LV. X's are Mint/Near Mint. I'm not particularly interested in trading them for any of the new cards because the N's will hold value better.
ThePokePr0 said:
can you CML for shaymin ex FA?
Nothing, sorry.
jgreen said:
are you interested in bulk primes? about 20 or so
i like raikou ex
virizion fa
tool scrapper x2
I'm interested if we value them at $1 each. That's about the average that they sell on eBay for, with some going as low as 50-75 cents. But I don't want a lot. I can do like 9 of them for the Virizion, or 10 for a Virizion and a Tool Scrapper.
Twannes said:
can you CML for 2 Raikou EX?
Nothing, sorry.

I can do 1 Ho-Oh EX FA and 1 Registeel EX reg for 2 Terrakion.

My:
1x Registeel EX (Dragons Exalted)
1x Ho-Oh EX (Dragons Exalted)

Your:
1x Terrakion EX FA (Dragons Exalted)
1x Mew EX (Dragons Exalted)

Gistica said:
I can do 1 Ho-Oh EX FA and 1 Registeel EX reg for 2 Terrakion.
Can you do the regular Ho-Oh over the Registeel? Lmk, thanks.
PokemonMaster123 said:
My:
1x Registeel EX (Dragons Exalted)
1x Ho-Oh EX (Dragons Exalted)

Your:
1x Terrakion EX FA (Dragons Exalted)
1x Mew EX (Dragons Exalted)
No thank you, lol.

Would it be a deal breaker if I said no? I would do it if it was ABSOLUTELY necessary but I wan to keep at least on Ho-Oh and I did offer the full art. But I would really like to do the Regi.

Please CML for:

Level X's:
~1 Empoleon LV. X (1 Promo
~1 Dialga LV. X (1 Promo)
~1 Rhyperior LV. X (Promo)

Ultra Rares & Secret Rares:
~1 Milotic (SH7?
~12 Arceus (1 water, 1 grass, 1 electric, 1 dark, 1 psychic, 1 normal)
~1 Bagon (SH10)
~1 Fan Rotom
~1 Wash Rotom
~1 Charon's Choice

Gistica- It would be, unfortunately. After doing a price check, it looks like the deal is in your favor either way, so I want to get the higher wants off my list. Lmk if we still have a deal, thanks.

NarcoticHobo- I'll get back to you tomorrow. Now I've got to finish up my AP History homework and head over to soccer practice.

I'm interested now in the 3x Kyurem now (non RH). =/
I value Kyurem at $5.50 each, and what I offered for FA N was $15 value. I can put in more Bulk Primes (valued at $1 each) =/
Also, do you have:
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Energy Retrieval
2 Cilan
1 Ultra Ball

NarcoticHobo said:
Please CML for:

Level X's:
~1 Empoleon LV. X (1 Promo
~1 Dialga LV. X (1 Promo)
~1 Rhyperior LV. X (Promo)

Ultra Rares & Secret Rares:
~1 Milotic (SH7?
~12 Arceus (1 water, 1 grass, 1 electric, 1 dark, 1 psychic, 1 normal)
~1 Bagon (SH10)
~1 Fan Rotom
~1 Wash Rotom
~1 Charon's Choice
I can do my Wash Rotom and Milotic Shining for your Darkrai LV. X and Cresselia LV. X.
Diet said:
I'm interested now in the 3x Kyurem now (non RH). =/
I value Kyurem at $5.50 each, and what I offered for FA N was $15 value. I can put in more Bulk Primes (valued at $1 each) =/
Also, do you have:
4 Super Scoop Up
4 Energy Retrieval
2 Cilan
1 Ultra Ball
I'm not interested in getting a lot of Primes, and since the only things I see on your list are the LV. X's and Primes, the only thing I can really offer you is 7 LV. X's and a Scizor Prime for my FA N or 2 Kyurem (non-RH) and 2 Cilan.

CML for Ho-oh EX, Registeel EX, and Mew EX!!!

Didn't really see anything, sorry.

@Celebi23 Ok! I'll do 7 Lv X's and Scizor Prime for 2 Kyurem (non RH) and 2 Cilan.

I have Registeel EX from your wants. Please CML for your Tornadus EX, thanks! :)

Celebi23 said:
I can do my Wash Rotom and Milotic Shining for your Darkrai LV. X and Cresselia LV. X.

Not that interested in the wash rotom, how about this:

Your:
empoleon lv.x promo
milotic SH7

my:
darkrai lv.x
cresselia lv.x

Are your cards mint?

Diet said:
@Celebi23 Ok! I'll do 7 Lv X's and Scizor Prime for 2 Kyurem (non RH) and 2 Cilan.
Okay, great! PM me to confirm.
festizzio said:
I have Registeel EX from your wants. Please CML for your Tornadus EX, thanks! :)
Nothing, sorry.
NarcoticHobo said:
Not that interested in the wash rotom, how about this:

Your:
empoleon lv.x promo
milotic SH7

my:
darkrai lv.x
cresselia lv.x

Are your cards mint?
I can do that. Condition I'll have to check but I have to run off to school in a few, so I'll get back to you in a few hours. Sorry about the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back