• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's, FAs, Old URs, Much more! - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, Terrakion-EX FA, Mew-EX, (Almost) ALL EX's, Golden Catcher, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much

Hm, give me a few days on that. I'm in the middle of a couple trades. Depending on if they finalize or not, I might take you up on that.

RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, Terrakion-EX FA, Mew-EX, (Almost) ALL EX's, Golden Catcher, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much

Celebi23 said:
Hm, give me a few days on that. I'm in the middle of a couple trades. Depending on if they finalize or not, I might take you up on that.

OK just lmk on my profile or by pm

RE: W: CODE CARDS H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Golden Catcher, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

Bump #1

RE: W: CODE CARDS H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

Would you CML for:

~1 Zekrom-EX (Full Art)
~2 Raikou-EX (Full Art)
~2 Mewtwo-EX (Full Art)
~2 Swablu (Sing)
~1 Blend Energy WLFM

RE: W: CODE CARDS H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

I can do:

MY:
2 Swablu (Sing)
1 Blend Energy WFLM
1 Raikou-EX FA

YOUR:
130 Code Cards

I also have two unlisted playmats - one Play! Pokemon one with the image of the trainer guy and black background and one HeartGold SoulSilver one. Are you interested in those?

I was really looking to get Mewtwo above anything else. Could you do

My-
202 codes

Your-
Mewtwo EX Full Art
1 WLFM Blend
2 Sing Swablu?

Did you see anything else for the Raikou/Zekrom? As for the playmats, I'm interested. Not a big want though.

Values Please?

~1 Terrakion-EX (Full Art)
~1 Registeel-EX
~1 Mew-EX

Mudkip711 said:
I was really looking to get Mewtwo above anything else. Could you do

My-
202 codes

Your-
Mewtwo EX Full Art
1 WLFM Blend
2 Sing Swablu?

Did you see anything else for the Raikou/Zekrom? As for the playmats, I'm interested. Not a big want though.
I actually have to take the Mewtwo down for a couple weeks; my friend just got back into the game and he needs to borrow them for BRs. Lmk if you're still interested in making a deal though.
numberonewill said:
Values Please?

~1 Terrakion-EX (Full Art)
~1 Registeel-EX
~1 Mew-EX
Please make an offer. Then we can discuss values and such. XD

I dont really have any of your wants besides a bunch of codes [I really do have alot] So could you tell me how many codes you would take per card, and possibly cml pleasee. Thanks.

I'm definitely interested in trading. How about this counter

My-
202 codes

Your-
~1 Zekrom-EX (Full Art)
~1 Raikou-EX (Full Art)
~2 Swablu (Sing)
~1 Blend Energy WLFM
~1 Eelektrik RH?

LMK or counter.

Hello there,

I am interested in your Terrakion EX, and if you have any, Hydreigon's (Dark Trance), and Sableyes from DeX

I have well over 150+ codes, and Registeel EX to trade from your wants (my list is very out of date)

PLMK

Thanks

numberonewill said:
I don't really have any of your wants besides a bunch of codes [I really do have alot] So could you tell me how many codes you would take per card, and possibly cml pleasee. Thanks.
Hm, I'm reluctant to trade Dragons Exalted for non-Dragons Exalted right now, just because it's in such high demand.

I can trade a Mew-EX for a Ho-Oh-EX FA and Ho-OH-EX if you'd like, though. Lmk or counter, thanks. :)
Mudkip711 said:
I'm definitely interested in trading. How about this counter

My-
202 codes

Your-
~1 Zekrom-EX (Full Art)
~1 Raikou-EX (Full Art)
~2 Swablu (Sing)
~1 Blend Energy WLFM
~1 Eelektrik RH?

LMK or counter.
I can do that if we take out the RH Eelektrik. But I actually would need them shipped.
parmcat said:
Hello there,

I am interested in your Terrakion EX, and if you have any, Hydreigon's (Dark Trance), and Sableyes from DeX

I have well over 150+ codes, and Registeel EX to trade from your wants (my list is very out of date)

PLMK

Thanks
I can do 150 for Terrakion-EX FA and a Sableye.

The main thing was the Terrak EX FA and Steel EX, Thanks anyway.

Taking out the Eelektrik would be fine. PM me to confirm.

numberonewill said:
The main thing was the Terrak EX FA and Steel EX, Thanks anyway.
Alright, well I suppose I can do this:

MY:
Registeel-EX

YOUR:
110 Code Cards

Lmk, thanks.
Mudkip711 said:
Taking out the Eelektrik would be fine. PM me to confirm.
PM sent.

Celebi23 said:
I can do 150 for Terrakion-EX FA and a Sableye.

Any chance you can do 2 Sableye?

LMK

Thanks

PS...I just reread your original post. I am in Canada. Just an FYI

What are the conditions of the following:

~2 Yanmega Prime
~2 Magnezone Prime
~Electrode Prime
~Empoleon LV. X (Error)
~Arceus Dark, Grass, Water, Fighting

parmcat said:
Any chance you can do 2 Sableye?

LMK

Thanks

PS...I just reread your original post. I am in Canada. Just an FYI

Not sure if you saw this?

Thanks

Parm

RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

Daelum said:
What are the conditions of the following:

~2 Yanmega Prime
~2 Magnezone Prime
~Electrode Prime
~Empoleon LV. X (Error)
~Arceus Dark, Grass, Water, Fighting
All are near mint.
parmcat said:
Not sure if you saw this?

Thanks

Parm
Relax, I hadn't even made another post here since you made that one. :p

Anyway, I was able to get something like 400 code cards through trades/sales yesterday so I'm not really looking for any more right now. I'll let you know if I ever am, though. :)

RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

Okay awesome. Can you check my list to and come up with an offer please? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back