• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's, FAs, Old URs, Much more! - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, Terrakion-EX FA, (Almost) ALL EX's, Golden Catcher, Tropical Beach, FAs, Much more!

Bump #2

Updated with x2 Terrakion-EX Full Art

RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, Terrakion-EX FA, Mew-EX, (Almost) ALL EX's, Golden Catcher, Tropical Beach, FAs, Much more!

Bump #3. Updated with new EX cards, including Mew-EX!

RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, Terrakion-EX FA, Mew-EX, (Almost) ALL EX's, Golden Catcher, Tropical Beach, FAs, Much more!

Can you make an offer?

Sure.

MY:
Tornadus-EX

YOUR:
1 Uxie Lv. X
1 Alakazam 4 Lv. X
1 Giratina Lv. X
2 Gallage 4 Lv. X
1 Starraptor FB Lv. X
1 Empoleon Lv. X
1 Palkia G Lv. X
1 Heatran Lv. X
1 Absol G Lv. X
1 Arceus Lv. X (omniscient (tin promo))
1 Rhyperior Lv. X (tin)
1 Chansey ex
1 Reshiram-EX (set)

RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, Terrakion-EX FA, Mew-EX, (Almost) ALL EX's, Golden Catcher, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much

Interested in Raikou EX (FA or not), ultra ball if you have it, and blend energy WLFM. Thanks!

RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, Terrakion-EX FA, Mew-EX, (Almost) ALL EX's, Golden Catcher, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much

Hm, I can do FA Raikou-EX for FA Mewtwo-EX. You might still value the Mewtwo-EX higher though, because of the tins. If so, that's understandable.

Hmmm, I value Mewtwo a bit higher than Riakou, sorry. Would you be willing to throw in something else?

I like the Mewtwo EX FA, and I have one Mew, but that isn't gonna even it out, is it?

pokemonjoe said:
Hmmm, I value Mewtwo a bit higher than Riakou, sorry. Would you be willing to throw in something else?
I can throw in a Blend WFLM, but that's about it. Lmk.
Would you CML please? :)
Nothing.
DerpyMartian said:
I like the Mewtwo EX FA, and I have one Mew, but that isn't gonna even it out, is it?
No, not quite. I value Mew pretty low since I think the high price is mostly because it's just been released. Let me get back to you on this in about a week though; after the first week of BRs, prices will probably start to settle.

Also, I do have some rare candies!

I don't want Rare Candies, lol. Thanks for the offer though. I can get back to you in about a week.

I know normally it wouldn't be a big deal, but my FA mewtwo ex was what got me to my first top cut ever, so its kind of sentimental to me, so I don't really want to trade it just yet. Sorry about that. However, if I change my mind, I'll lyk.

Do you have any Ho-Oh EX from DRX?

pokemonmbl said:
Do you have any Ho-Oh EX from DRX?
I don't atm, but I'll have one in a couple weeks. I can let you know when I receive it if you'd like.

Celebi23 said:
I don't atm, but I'll have one in a couple weeks. I can let you know when I receive it if you'd like.

You don't have to do that. I need it for BR. I'll be able to get one by then. Thank you anyways. :)

I'm interested in:
1x Mewtwo EX FA (If it's Mint-VERY HIGH Near Mint)
1x Kyogre EX FA
1x Registeel EX

What is the condition on the cards? CML; I do not have any of your wants, but in the past I think you wanted Shiny Rayquaza, which I do have.

CML for your two Mewtwo EX FA Please

Diet said:
I'm interested in:
1x Mewtwo EX FA (If it's Mint-VERY HIGH Near Mint)
1x Kyogre EX FA
1x Registeel EX

What is the condition on the cards? CML; I do not have any of your wants, but in the past I think you wanted Shiny Rayquaza, which I do have.
I didn't see much, sorry. I'm a little interested in the LV. X's and to a much lesser extent the Primes but they don't really add up to enough to value any of the cards you want. But since you asked, the Kyogre-EX and Registeel-EX are in very high near mint (maybe mint) condition, but the Mewtwo has been played with and has a small crease on the back.
cf11 said:
CML for your two Mewtwo EX FA Please
Didn't see anything that would make it worth shipping to Canada, sorry.

Celebi23 said:
I didn't see much, sorry. I'm a little interested in the LV. X's and to a much lesser extent the Primes but they don't really add up to enough to value any of the cards you want. But since you asked, the Kyogre-EX and Registeel-EX are in very high near mint (maybe mint) condition, but the Mewtwo has been played with and has a small crease on the back.
Didn't see anything that would make it worth shipping to Canada, sorry.

i dont know if this makes a difference but i have a US adress u could send to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back