• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's, FAs, Old URs, Much more! - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: CODE CARDS H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

Celebi23 said:
Alright, well I suppose I can do this:

MY:
Registeel-EX

YOUR:
110 Code Cards

Lmk, thanks.
PM sent.

No longer in need of the Steel, if you did see something for the Terrak LMK, Know you dont need codes anymore. I have about 400+ myself, Dk if I want to play the game or not. lol.

RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

My
Rayquaza EX

Your
Zekrom EX FA?

RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

Just traded the FA Zekrom to Mudkip, sorry.

numberonewill said:
No longer in need of the Steel, if you did see something for the Terrak LMK, Know you don't need codes anymore. I have about 400+ myself, Dk if I want to play the game or not. lol.
I can do the Terrakion-EX FA for 2 Ho-Oh-EX. Lmk, thanks.

Bump #2

Bump #3

Please CML for your FA Terrakion EX.

I can do it for 2 Ho-Oh-EX.

No, sorry.

Hey interested in your Shaymin EX reg. I recentley added some really playable cards and EXs so cml

I can trade it for your Raikou-EX if you'd like.

Bump #1. Haves update!

are any of your mews full arts?

Nope, they're all regular. I mark the Full Arts by saying Full Art or FA next to their name. :)

Bump #2

I have reg Ho-oh EX and FA Ho-oh EX, how many Terrakion do you have?

I want these:
~1 Terrakion-EX (Full Art)
~4 Mew-EX

I have:
Ho-oh EX
Registeel EX
CML i got hydriegons and more stuff!!!!

cml for
~1 Terrakion-EX (Full Art)
~1 Registeel-EX
~1 Mew-EX
~1 Ho-Oh-EX
~1 Garchomp (Dragonblade)

lmk
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back