• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's, FAs, Old URs, Much more! - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

Please CML for 4 FA N

RE: H: DRAGONS EXALTED!, (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

I have an incoming Ho-oh EX FA, maybe we can talk more then? :)

Bump #2

My
Ho-Oh EX

Your
FA N

Were you able to check the condition of those cards?

cf11 said:
My
Ho-Oh EX

Your
FA N
Heck no, lol.
NarcoticHobo said:
Were you able to check the condition of those cards?
Ooh, thanks for reminding me. They're both near-mint.

Celebi23 said:
Heck no, lol.
Ooh, thanks for reminding me. They're both near-mint.

Sounds good, pm to confirm.

Do you have these from Secret Wonders:
Charmeleon
Charmander

LMK!

I have both.

NarcoticHobo said:
Sounds good, pm to confirm.
Actually, I'm going to have to back out of this one. :(

I just don't think that it's worth the shipping cost for a trade this small. If you ever want to make another trade though, we could throw this one in on top of it, though. :)

Can you CML for them please?

That's a pretty small trade; the only thing I really see is the RDL piece but you probably don't want to trade it for Charmeleon and Charmander.

I'm also interested in:
Xx Blend Energy WLFM

LMK!

Well, I don't really need the Rayquaza and it's in much lower demand than the Blends so eh. I'd just rather have the Rayquaza than Charmander and Charmeleon. :p

Would you trade the RDL for the Charmander and Charmeleon?

Yeah, I'd do that. PM me to confirm if you'd like to do that trade.

Celebi23 said:
I have both.

Actually, I'm going to have to back out of this one. :(

I just don't think that it's worth the shipping cost for a trade this small. If you ever want to make another trade though, we could throw this one in on top of it, though. :)

So let's make it a bigger deal then?

Your:
~1 Empoleon LV. X (1 Promo
~1 Dialga LV. X (1 Promo)
~1 Rhyperior LV. X (Promo)
~1 Milotic (SH7?
~ Arceus (1 water, 1 grass, , 1 dark, 1 psychic, 1 normal)
~1 Bagon (SH10)

My:
Cresselia Lv.X
Darkrai Lv.X
Salamence Lv.X
+ CML

That's the problem though, there's really nothing else on your list I want right now. :/

Celebi23 said:
That's the problem though, there's really nothing else on your list I want right now. :/

How much difference in value do you see between what I offered earlier, maybe I can make up the rest with paypal?

NarcoticHobo said:
How much difference in value do you see between what I offered earlier, maybe I can make up the rest with paypal?
Not much, just about $2 after applying for shipping costs. If you can pay that through PayPal and your cards are mint/near mint, I can do the trade. Just be aware that there is some slight back whitening on the Empoleon. I'd still call it near mint, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back