• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's, FAs, Old URs, Much more! - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: CODE CARDS! H: (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

Not really; 200 codes and $10 is the best I can do. Lmk if that works. :)

RE: W: CODE CARDS! H: (Almost) ALL EX's, Tropical Beach, FAs, Old URs, Much more!

I have approx 200 codes...will have to count in the morning

Interested in 4 FA N

LMK

Hmmm even if I value the codes at 15c each that works out to be over $70 worth of codes for just the raikou :/
Would you be able to lower that amount?

salmoncannon said:
Hmmm even if I value the codes at 15c each that works out to be over $70 worth of codes for just the raikou :/
Would you be able to lower that amount?
Oh, that was actually a math error on my part lol. That's me... the last calc test I took I did all this extremely complicated stuff right to be left with 16 + 6 - 6 and I wrote 10. I should be able to, but let me see how a few other deals work out before saying for sure. I might be trading that Raikou already. :/

parmcat said:
I have approx 200 codes...will have to count in the morning

Interested in 4 FA N

LMK
What's the exact number?

Celebi23 said:
Oh, that was actually a math error on my part lol. That's me... the last calc test I took I did all this extremely complicated stuff right to be left with 16 + 6 - 6 and I wrote 10. I should be able to, but let me see how a few other deals work out before saying for sure. I might be trading that Raikou already. :/

What's the exact number?

Just on my way to pick up the kids. I will have them count when we get in...give me an hr or so

Parm

Hi ^^
I have 243 unused TCGO codes ($0.30 each = $72.9)
(I also have 1 Kyurem EX, 1 Zekrom EX, 1 Reshiram EX + 1 Serperior (w/ability) codes)

I'm Interested in your:
1x Raikou EX (normal) - $18.99
1x Mew EX (normal) - $18.99
1x Ho-Oh EX (normal) - $9.99
1x Registeel EX (normal) - $11.99
1x Virizion NV (Full Art) - $9.99
1x Torterra Lv.X DP (you value it at $1-2.)
1x Hitmon[f]chan/f] PT (reprint) - $1.49
= $72.44
(or 73.44 - depends on the Torterra))

What do you think?

You can also take a look at my list :) (link in dec.)

parmcat said:
Just on my way to pick up the kids. I will have them count when we get in...give me an hr or so

Parm

OK...

I have 176 pack codes and 2 tin codes (Reshi and Zekrom)

How close is that to the 4 FA Ns?

LMK

Parm

Mina said:
Hi ^^
I have 243 unused TCGO codes ($0.30 each = $72.9)
(I also have 1 Kyurem EX, 1 Zekrom EX, 1 Reshiram EX + 1 Serperior (w/ability) codes)

I'm Interested in your:
1x Registeel EX (normal) - $11.99
1x Virizion NV (Full Art) - $9.99
1x Torterra Lv.X DP (you value it at $1-2.)
1x Hitmon[f]chan/f] PT (reprint) - $1.49
= $72.44
(or 73.44 - depends on the Torterra))

What do you think?

You can also take a look at my list :) (link in dec.)
Sorry, 30 cents is about twice what I value them at. I can sell most of those things if you'd like, though.
parmcat said:
OK...

I have 176 pack codes and 2 tin codes (Reshi and Zekrom)

How close is that to the 4 FA Ns?

LMK

Parm
With each code valued at 15 cents, you could get one of the N's for 115 codes, but that wouldn't be enough for more than that.

I don't buy :p But how about you meet me on the way;
My 243 codes - $0.19 each = $46.17
+ 1 Kyurem EX, 1 Zekrom EX, 1 Reshiram EX (to make the value equal)

For your:
= $47,97

Celebi23 said:
Sorry, 30 cents is about twice what I value them at. I can sell most of those things if you'd like, though.
With each code valued at 15 cents, you could get one of the N's for 115 codes, but that wouldn't be enough for more than that.

Thought they were worth .20. What are valuing the Ns at?

I have 150 Booster codes, want 4 FA N, CML for more, thanks! :)

Mina said:
I don't buy :p But how about you meet me on the way;
My 243 codes - $0.19 each = $46.17
+ 1 Kyurem EX, 1 Zekrom EX, 1 Reshiram EX (to make the value equal)

For your:
= $47,97
I'm able to pick them up fairly easily at 15 cents apiece, so although I realize 19 cents isn't a lot more, I can still get a better deal. Sorry. :/
parmcat said:
Thought they were worth .20. What are valuing the Ns at?
I value them at 17, but I can go to 16.
TPZ said:
I have 150 Booster codes, want 4 FA N, CML for more, thanks! :)
Didn't really see anything else, sorry. I can do an N for 115 codes though.

Celebi23 said:

Haha thats cool man. Either way I'm also interested in the regular ho-oh :)

Celebi23 said:
I'm able to pick them up fairly easily at 15 cents apiece, so although I realize 19 cents isn't a lot more, I can still get a better deal. Sorry. :/
I value them at 17, but I can go to 16.
Didn't really see anything else, sorry. I can do an N for 115 codes though.

How about the 176 codes and 13.00 cash for the Ns

For four N?! Definitely not, sorry.

@Salmoncannon: I can do a Ho-Oh-EX for 70 codes if you want.

Ok, how about $0.17 each? Since that is what you value them at :p
My codes = $41.31

For your:
1x Hitmonchan PT (reprint) - $1.49
1x Scyther PT (reprint) - $1.01
= $40.48
(prices from T&T and CC)

How about this one? :)

I have 110 codes and a rayquaza tin code. Would you do a FA N for those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back