• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's! Full Arts!! PRE-RELEASE SLEEVES!!!! W: Mewtwo EX!!!

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : DGX and Flygon X] [WANT: PR Sleeves, Gengar X, Undaunted Cards]

I like your x2 Unown Q and x2 Poke Healer +

How about my x2 Pokemon Collector for them?

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : DGX and Flygon X] [WANT: PR Sleeves, Gengar X, Undaunted Cards]

My:

1x Gengar Lv. X
4x Poke Healer+
6x Warp Energy
1x Ruins of Alph

For your:

2x Azelf LA
1x RH Poke Turn

I think I might have some Unown Q's I can throw in if needed. Do you have any Chatot MD?

My slowking prime for your Azelf LA?

festizzio said:
My:

1x Gengar Lv. X
4x Poke Healer+
6x Warp Energy
1x Ruins of Alph

For your:

2x Azelf LA
1x RH Poke Turn

I think I might have some Unown Q's I can throw in if needed. Do you have any Chatot MD?

I don't have any Chatot MD. I'm not so sure about the offer though. I value Azelf at $12 and the RH poke turn around $10.

Although you have almost all of my wants, poke healer + and warp energy are a little more than 30 cents a piece. If you could include some Unown Q's and Slowking Prime and maybe some holo's (nothing meta) then we could have a deal.

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
I don't have any Chatot MD. I'm not so sure about the offer though. I value Azelf at $12 and the RH poke turn around $10.

Although you have almost all of my wants, poke healer + and warp energy are a little more than 30 cents a piece. If you could include some Unown Q's and Slowking Prime and maybe some holo's (nothing meta) then we could have a deal.
So how about this:

Gengar Lv. X
Slowking Prime
6x Warp Energy
4x Poke Healer+
1x Ruins of Alph
2x Unown Q
Some holos (have to CML for this)

Your:

2x Azelf LA
1x RH Poke Turn

That seems like what you were talking about. Just have to let me know about the "some holos", as I'm not really sure what you mean by that. Also, the Warp Energies are assorted from older sets; they're still legal, but they're not the stormfront versions.

festizzio said:
So how about this:

Gengar Lv. X
Slowking Prime
6x Warp Energy
4x Poke Healer+
1x Ruins of Alph
2x Unown Q
Some holos (have to CML for this)

Your:

2x Azelf LA
1x RH Poke Turn

That seems like what you were talking about. Just have to let me know about the "some holos", as I'm not really sure what you mean by that. Also, the Warp Energies are assorted from older sets; they're still legal, but they're not the stormfront versions.

I'm fine with the older Warp energies. But, I did update my wants and added in x4 Poochyena (Platinum, x3 Mightyena (Platinum, x1 Mightyena (LA). Would you happen to have any of these?

captain.mongoose said:
My slowking prime for your Azelf LA?

If a deal with Festizzio doesn't work out, then I'll be sure to contact you.

I definitely have all of those.

festizzio said:
I definitely have all of those.

So we have

Your:

Gengar Lv. X
Slowking Prime
6x Warp Energy
4x Poke Healer+
1x Ruins of Alph
2x Unown Q
x4 Poochyena (PT)
x3 Mightyena (PT)
x1 Mightyena (LA) (never mind about this, just saw your edit. Please let me know if you do or don't have one.)

for

My:

x2 Azelf LA
x1 Poke Turn RH

How important is condition of the cards? My 2 Azelf are mint, the RH Poke Turn not so much. Either way, please pm me so we can finalize.

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : DGX and Flygon X] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Undaunted Cards]

CML for the following

YOUR
2x Curse-gar
4x Collector

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : DGX and Flygon X] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Undaunted Cards]

80baby said:
CML for the following

YOUR
2x Curse-gar
4x Collector

Would you happen to have an Oddish (LA, psychic type) and a Kirlia from Platinum?

If not, I'm interested in some warp points, and Psychic/Dark energy from HGSS.

please cml for dialga g x

(btw im going to a pre-release this sat so i may get ur wants)

Would you happen to have an Oddish (LA, psychic type) and a Kirlia from Platinum?

If not, I'm interested in some warp points, and Psychic/Dark energy from HGSS.

Yes I do have the following

Oddish
Kirlia (PL)
Psychic/Dark energy from HGSS

Please make first offer thanks sir.

CML For Carnivine G PR.

Plz look at my new one to CML. (Not the one in my sig.)

@javier8100: Would you mind waiting till after the pre-release then? I'm more interested in some Undaunted cards. Please let me know when you do get cards from that set.

@80baby:

My:
x1 Collector

Your:
x1 Oddish
x1 Kirlia
x1 Psychic Energy (HGSS)
x1 Dark Energy (HGSS)

@Arceus2072: I like your Uxie X. Was there anything else you wanted?
If not, would you happen to have a shiny Drifloon from SF?

@javier8100: Would you mind waiting till after the pre-release then? I'm more interested in some Undaunted cards. Please let me know when you do get cards from that set.

@80baby:

My:
x1 Collector

Your:
x1 Oddish
x1 Kirlia
x1 Psychic Energy (HGSS)
x1 Dark Energy (HGSS)

I'm GOOD thanks but I will pass

ok ill let you know tommorow.

@80baby:

My:
x1 Collector

Your:
x1 Oddish
x1 Kirlia
x1 Psychic Energy (HGSS)
x1 Dark Energy (HGSS)

Well, NVM the Carnivine G. I'm interested in 2 Palkia G's

well i got absolutly garbage meaning only 3 holos no primes and no legends. :/
umbreon espeon and smeargle were the 3

Arceus2072 said:
Well, NVM the Carnivine G. I'm interested in 2 Palkia G's

I'm interested in your sealed Undaunted sleeves.

and Uxie X of course.

Javier8100 said:
well i got absolutly garbage meaning only 3 holos no primes and no legends. :/
umbreon espeon and smeargle were the 3

Aw, that's a shame. My Arceus pre-release was like that too.
Do you have sealed Undaunted sleeves?

Back