• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's! Full Arts!! PRE-RELEASE SLEEVES!!!! W: Mewtwo EX!!!

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : DGX and Flygon X] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Undaunted Cards]

no i oppened them causei used them for my deck :/

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : DGX and Flygon X] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Undaunted Cards]

Azelf Master said:
cml for dgx

I'm interested in these:

Undaunted sleeves (are they sealed?)
RDL Full
ERL Full
Uxie X

Javier8100 said:
no i oppened them causei used them for my deck :/

I don't think we'll be able to work anything out, sorry man.

Azelf Master said:
my sleeves are sealed

Would you like for me to make the first offer or you?

My:
DGX

for

Your:
Undaunted Sleeves
RDL Full

Please lmk or counter. I may be inclined to adding in more to my side.

Interested in DGX and Kingdra Prime.
I have LA psychic oddish and UD skarmory. CML for more.

I didn't really see anything else. Was there something small from my list you were interested in for those 2?

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Would you like for me to make the first offer or you?

My:
DGX

for

Your:
Undaunted Sleeves
RDL Full

Please lmk or counter. I may be inclined to adding in more to my side.
I don't have RDL anymore, is there anything else I could add?

Well, if this offer here:

My:
DGX

for

Your:
Undaunted Sleeves
RDL Full

Was unfair, then you should have just told me. It was pretty rude the way you responded. If you like, you can make a counter offer.

Sorry, sometimes people annoy me. I could do the sleeves+maybe a $5-10 dollar card from my thread.

Azelf Master said:
Sorry, sometimes people annoy me. I could do the sleeves+maybe a $5-10 dollar card from my thread.

That's alright. Just look at my signature, a perfect example of what I did but on a larger level. Anyways, could you add in Slowking Prime and maybe a Sableye SF?

Slowking prime is a little big for the trade, but is there anyway I could add in Blissay Prime and Urasing prime?

Azelf Master said:
Slowking prime is a little big for the trade, but is there anyway I could add in Blissay Prime and Urasing prime?

I kind of think that Blissey/Ursaring Prime are worth more than Slowking Prime. Slowking isn't really playable, but I guess because it is new then it's probably worth more for now. Were you thinking of adding in both Blissey and Ursaring Prime?

Azelf Master said:
Yup, i've been trying to get rid of them.

Sounds good then. Is there anyway you could replace the Ursaring prime with a Sableye or 2?

I don't think so. my sableyes are my friends and you are helping me by getting rid of ursaring/blissey.

Back