• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: EX's! Full Arts!! PRE-RELEASE SLEEVES!!!! W: Mewtwo EX!!!

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : DGX and Flygon X] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Undaunted Cards]

Azelf Master said:
I don't think so. my sableyes are my friends and you are helping me by getting rid of ursaring/blissey.

:'(
It kind of feels like I'm being forced into this trade lol.
Either way, pm me to finalize.

ps: If there is any sliver of hope in getting a Sableye or two from you, don't hesitate to ever contact me.

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : DGX and Flygon X] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Undaunted Cards]

CML for the following

YOUR
4x Collector
4x Communication
2x Poke Turn (RH)

My
LA Oddish (psychic)
UD Skarmory
SF Sableye

Your
BTS x2?

80baby said:
CML for the following

YOUR
4x Collector
4x Communication
2x Poke Turn (RH)

Do you have a Shiny Drifloon from SF as well as a Drifblim from UD?

KwiksilverT said:
My
LA Oddish (psychic)
UD Skarmory
SF Sableye

Your
BTS x2?

I don't know about 2 BTS, 1 but not 2. Would you happen to have a Shiny Drifloon?

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : Flygon X and Staples] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Undaunted Cards]

No I don't.
How about a shiny swablu?

RareCandyAwesomeness said:
Do you have a Shiny Drifloon from SF as well as a Drifblim from UD?

KwiksilverT said:
My
LA Oddish (psychic)
UD Skarmory
SF Sableye

Your
BTS x2?

I don't know about 2 BTS, 1 but not 2. Would you happen to have a Shiny Drifloon?

Yes I have Drifblim from UD?

RE: RCA's Trades:[HAVE : Flygon X and Staples] [WANT: PR Sleeves and Undaunted Cards]

@KwiksilverT: IDK if we'd be able to work anything out, sorry.

@80baby: I'm interested in your Drifblim (UD) as well as x2 Sableye (SF). Would you like to make the first offer?

How about sableye and oddish for 1 bts?

CML for any of these you have:

Deck Wants (Need Quickly Before BR):
Pokemon: 26
4-3-3Gengar SF
4 Spiritomb AR
2-2-2 Vileplume UD
1 Azelf LA
3/1 Uxie LA

Energy:
4 Call Energy
2 Warp Energy
5 Psychic Energy( Need 5 RH)

Supporters/Stadiums:
4 Bebe's Search (Have But Need in RH)
3 BTS
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Looker's Investigation
3 Palmer's Contribution
2 Cynthia's Feelings

@KwiksilverT: I checked eBay/TrollandToad and BTS are going for quite alot. So I think I'm going to have to pass, sorry.

@Steelix_Kid: Sorry, didn't see anything.

I Am back. ;). See You Around. :).

@KwiksilverT: IDK if we'd be able to work anything out, sorry.

@80baby: I'm interested in your Drifblim (UD) as well as x2 Sableye (SF). Would you like to make the first offer?

How about

YOUR
2x Poke Turn (RH)

MY
1x Driblim (UD)
2x sableye (SF)

@Cat-O-Ninetails: Nice to see you back.

@80baby: RH Poke Turn go for a lot more then you probably think. I'll have to pass.

@Cat-O-Ninetails: Nice to see here your back

@80baby: RH Poke Turn go for a lot more then you probably think. I'll have to pass.

What else can I throw-in

80baby said:
What else can I throw-in

It all depends on how much you value them and if we can agree on a value. Mint RH Poke Turn's go for $10, probably more. Mine aren't mint though, but they are perfectly playable. I value them around $7 each in the condition they're in.

I am interested in your Azelf Lv X more than all of the other stuff.

It all depends on how much you value them and if we can agree on a value. Mint RH Poke Turn's go for $10, probably more. Mine aren't mint though, but they are perfectly playable. I value them around $7 each in the condition they're in.

I am interested in your Azelf Lv X more than all of the other stuff.

I'll be happy to throw in something but I dont have an azelf Lv.X on my list, could choose something

80baby said:
I'll be happy to throw in something but I don't have an azelf Lv.X on my list, could choose something

Would you still happen to have an Oddish (LA, psychic type)?
I'm also interested in your Raichu Prime and Blaziken FB Lv X.

Would you still happen to have an Oddish (LA, psychic type)?
I'm also interested in your Raichu Prime and Blaziken FB Lv X.

Yea I still have the oddish (LA) and the raichu prime, but the blaziken FB X has already been traded so what deal can we make for the RH poke turns.

80baby said:
Yea I still have the oddish (LA) and the raichu prime, but the blaziken FB X has already been traded so what deal can we make for the RH poke turns.

Could you do this:

My:
x2 RH Poke Turn (playable condition)

for

Your:
x1 Raichu prime
x2 Sableye (1 is damaged right?) (I don't really care though)
x1 Oddish (LA, psychic type)

Could you do this:

My:
x2 RH Poke Turn (playable condition)

for

Your:
x1 Raichu prime
x2 Sableye (1 is damaged right?) (I don't really care though)
x1 Oddish (LA, psychic type)

Hey I just updated my thread and the Sableye (RH) & Raichu (PRIME) has both been traded but still have the other sableye get back at me.

Back