• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Flygon Lv.X, Absol G Lv.X, Dialga G Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls!

What deck should i run?

• Flygon

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Speedrill

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Darklax

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Blazetran

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Dialga G

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: [H] Dialga G Lv.X, Snorlax Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls, and Old cards!

Ok, well LMK, And how many bibarels and bidoofs do you need?

RE: [H] Dialga G Lv.X, Snorlax Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls, and Old cards!

LegoMyFoot said:
Now that I think about it, I think I can do that trade. I just don't really need the Bibarels. For the Bidoofs, I need all that I can get.

Pokefan4000 said:
LegoMyFoot said:
Now that I think about it, I think I can do that trade. I just don't really need the Bibarels. For the Bidoofs, I need all that I can get.
So you want lots of bidoofs then? what set?
SF?

LegoMyFoot said:
Pokefan4000 said:
LegoMyFoot said:
So you want lots of bidoofs then? what set?
SF?
Doesn't matter. But I'm lacking in MT Bidoofs, if you have any.

I have two SF bidoofs, and one DP. And do you need fan rotom? Cause it's like a ten dollar card and dialga G is like 35 dollars while uxie is like 27. But if thats what it takes to get uxie... i guess...

RE: [H] Dialga G Lv.X, Snorlax Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls, and Shining Pokemon!

LegoMyFoot said:
Full Moon: Do you have a pic of darkrai pokeball keychain? What do you value it?

PokeKid Brandon: I might need fantom for something right now, Can I do shiny vulpix with some throw ins?

CFOURCOLTSFAN: Ok, LMK.

Lol um its opened though. Nothing is wrong with it and ill find a picture of it. But are there any cards you want for it also?

Edit:
darkrai_figure_007.jpg

here is a picture of it. It also has a pokeball which it goes into.

LegoMyFoot said:
I have two SF bidoofs, and one DP. And do you need fan rotom? Cause it's like a ten dollar card and dialga G is like 35 dollars while uxie is like 27. But if thats what it takes to get uxie... I guess...
Those will do.

I guess I don't really need the Fantom, but if there's something else I could throw in for Fantom, just let me know.

Anything else you like, full moon?

Nope I just want the Lugia Pokedoll.

CML for Snorlax Lv.X, Darkrai Lv. X and Fan Rotom. PLease

I also want Celebi. Will you trade that?

I'm Gonna get back to you two when you get some SV cards.

Oh you only want SV cards? Im not getting any more. I am quiting the TCG.

Would you cml for any of your Pokemon Center PokeDolls (specifically Lugia or Mew)

check me for,

Dialga G Lv.X

Please CML. I have Sceptile GE, Unown G, Rare Candy. I need Dialga G Lv.X

CML for Celebi Pokedoll and take Hard to Gets off your thread.

cheetor586+: I can't find your trade thread.

Starforce Lv.X: sorry, don't see much.

DJ Hype Vibes: sorry, forgot to update. I don't have snorlax X anymore.

Jackolas: Sorry, unless you have any of my wants i cant trade it to you.

ESP°: sorry, i dont see much, And i removed them. Sorry bout that.

Back