• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Flygon Lv.X, Absol G Lv.X, Dialga G Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls!

What deck should i run?

• Flygon

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Speedrill

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Darklax

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Blazetran

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Dialga G

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: [H] Dialga G Lv.X, Snorlax Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls, and Shining Pokemon!

would you be willing to do

my:

call energy x3

for your:

dialga G x1
Palkia G x1

LMK.

RE: [H] Dialga G Lv.X, Snorlax Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls, and Shining Pokemon!

CML for:
Celebi Poke'doll​

Can you CML for
1 Dialga G LV.X
1 Fan Rotom

CFOURCOLTSFAN: I like:
2 Deoxys(Dark,1 RH)
1 Deoxys(Normal)
3 Deoxys(Lightning)
Giratina Sleeves:
SotH: Sorry, not much at the moment...
Frodus: Anything else you like?
renzamil:I'm gonna see what other things i can get for them first.

Do you want to offer for those things?
I'm terrabad at offering.

I would do fan rotom for one of each deoxys, or the sleeves.

I'll LYK after this weekend,I'm leaning towards yes but I'm going to a gaming convention this weekend so yeah.

2 Gengar for shiny Vulpix and fan rotom?

CML for the Lugia Pokedoll.

Full Moon: Do you have a pic of darkrai pokeball keychain? What do you value it?

PokeKid Brandon: I might need fantom for something right now, Can i do shiny vulpix with some throw ins?

CFOURCOLTSFAN: Ok, LMK.

cml for Shaymin sky form Lv.X please and giratena and heatren lvlx please

RE: [H] Dialga G Lv.X, Snorlax Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls, and Old cards!

Bump july 31, 2009.
Updated with older cards and dusknoir Lv.X.

RE: [H] Dialga G Lv.X, Snorlax Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls, and Old cards!

x2 Flygon (hard to trade)
Flygon RH (hard to trade)

CML for these?

I'm not sure right now... Ask me next time you update your list.

Please CML for Dialga G Lv.X, Fan Rotom, and any Bibarel SF and Bidoof you may have.

I think i have 4 bibarel SF, one RH. I really like uxie LA.
Fantom,
3/4 bibarel (one RH)
3/4 bidoofs
1 Dialga G X
for Uxie LA.

Let me think about it for a bit, I'll get back with you.

Back