• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Flygon Lv.X, Absol G Lv.X, Dialga G Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls!

What deck should i run?

• Flygon

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Speedrill

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Darklax

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Blazetran

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Dialga G

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: [H] Dialga G Lv.X, Snorlax Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls, and Old cards!

LegoMyFoot said:
Jackolas: Sorry, unless you have any of my wants I cant trade it to you.

You list all the cards I just said as "wants"

RE: [H] Dialga G Lv.X, Snorlax Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls, and Old cards!

CML for Fan Rotom and Dialga G X then please.

I have:

x1 Shaymin Land form Lv.X ****** (NM)
x2 premeir ball

Jackolas: Sorry, I meant to say ''any more of my wants''

ESP°: Sorry, I forgot to update part of my wants.
*updates wants*

DJ Hype Vibes: Shiny yanma for fantom?

I'm going to update my list with lots of SV stuff tomorow. I also probably have a booster box coming so I'm gonna have a lot of stuff.

Cml for dialga g lv x. I will trade a lot for it

dragonitetim: Yes, but i prefer English and don't value them as high as English cards. Which ones?

ace11: How much is 'a lot'?

Also, Sorry guys, high schools leaving me with little time to update my thread, but if you wait a bit longer, I'm gonna get a booster box so I'll have better stuff.

CML for Dialga G X please. Thanks!

CML for Palkia G, I have an unlisted Dawn Stadium(x2), baltoy and anything you want me to throw in.
Make an Offer, thanks.

zephilim°: I like Absol X a little, but I'm trading Dialga G x right now... so... Sorry. =/

dragonitetim: What are you looking for that i have exactly? I mostly like the collection wants in this case. Mostly the latias. is it holo? I'm getting an SV bosster box this weekend, so if you wait a little I'll have more stuff.

YourP1MP: Do you still have a claydol?l

LegoMyFoot said:
dragonitetim: Yes, but I prefer English and don't value them as high as English cards. Which ones?

ace11: How much is 'a lot'?

Also, Sorry guys, high schools leaving me with little time to update my thread, but if you wait a bit longer, I'm gonna get a booster box so I'll have better stuff.

CML and tell me what you might like

LegoMyFoot said:
zephilim°: I like Absol X a little, but I'm trading Dialga G x right now... so... Sorry. =/

dragonitetim: What are you looking for that I have exactly? I mostly like the collection wants in this case. Mostly the latias. is it holo? I'm getting an SV bosster box this weekend, so if you wait a little I'll have more stuff.

YourP1MP: Do you still have a claydol?l

No.

ace11:
Sorry, I'm trading Dialga G X.

YourP1MP:
I like:
Quick ball x4
Pokedrawer + x4 (main want)
x1 Carnivine Pop 8
x1 leftovers

My Poke drawers were traded. anything else please LMK

Would you do my SV sleeves(unopened) for your Latais Pokedoll?

YourP1MP: Well... Those were kinda my main wants... I guess... But i kinda like solrock SV, Nijask SV (RH) mint?)) and Lunatone GE.

dragonitetim: Ok, On thursday I'm getting the box, so I'll get back to you then.

eevee:I don't really need any more SV sleeves. Sorry.

Sorry not for a Palkia G. Thanks anyway

no, i just mean thats what i like. Mostly lunatone GE

interested in
x1 Flygon Lv.X (pack)
x1 Staraptor FB Lv.X (pack)
x1 Absol G Lv.X (pack)
x1 Dialga G lv.X (Pack)
especially flygon
i have
X1 Lunatone GE RH
x1 call energy****
x1 Rosanne's Research*******
x1 Baltoy GE***
x2 premeir ball
and CML for more

I have some clear sleeves. Are you interested in these? Also do you any special dark energies, weavile SW, or Crobat G?

Back