• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H] Flygon Lv.X, Absol G Lv.X, Dialga G Lv.X, and more Lv.X, EX, Pokedolls!

What deck should i run?

• Flygon

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Speedrill

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Darklax

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Blazetran

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Dialga G

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, Rising Rivals, shining, star pokemon, Shining Tyranitar added!

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
japanesetempleofangerdp5deckboxback.jpg

I also have some Holon Phantoms/Crystal Guardians ones if you are interested.

Not very interested in the regi one. Can i see the holon phantoms one?

RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, Rising Rivals, shining, star pokemon, Shining Tyranitar added!

Ok, I like that one.
The things i can trad you want are...
x3 trapinch,
x1 vibrava RH, (i think i have more somewhere)
x2 Flygon RR
x1 Flygon RR RH
x2 Sneasle (maybe)
x2 Upper energy.

LegoMyFoot said:
Ok, I like that one.
The things I can trad you want are...
x3 trapinch,
x1 vibrava RH, (I think I have more somewhere)
x2 Flygon RR
x1 Flygon RR RH
x2 Sneasle (maybe)
x2 Upper energy.

Sure. Is there anything else of mine that you want?

Thats all. But mostly the claydols. I like the uxie X a little. Is there anything else you like from my list?

If you have some extra Weavile SWs that'd be nice, but I can probably do the deck box+uxie for all that

is there any way i could get the claydols, or a claydol and something else? If not i might be able to do that...

Like everyone's begging me for my claydol, so I'd like to get something really good for them, sorry...

not even for one? lets work out the rest through PM.

My 2 Stark Mountain for your Luxray GL.

Sorry, I'm trading Luxray GL... Anything else you like? EDIT: I just got another one.

bump #2, thursday 25. Update.

RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, Dialga G Lv.X, Rising Rivals, shining, star pokemon

hey I received today and shipped out.

RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, [H] Dialga G Lv.X and more Lv.X, Lots of EX, Star and shining!

bump #3, friday june 26, 2009

RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, [H] Dialga G Lv.X and more Lv.X, Lots of EX, Star and shining!

Hey I have 2 candy and i want 1 jolteon and 1 flareon let me know

(sorry if i am ripping you off i am knew)

Hey I have 2 candy and i want 1 jolteon and 1 flareon let me know

(sorry if i am ripping you off i am knew)

Normally i would do 2 rare candy fro a flareon or jolteon. and i dont need any more rare candy (forgot to remove it sorry).
Is that all you have from my want list?

cml for
Megainium ex UF
Latias ex DF
Skarmory ex PK
Rayquaza ex DX
Flygon delta ex DF

Star and shining Pokemon

Groudon Star
Shining Celebi (Neo Destiny)

What i like that you have is...
x3 pokedrawer + (one RH)
x2 Premier ball
x2 Unown G
x1 crobat G
x1 alakazam 4 Lv.X
x2 plus power
Let me know if you have anything else from my wants list.
Also, I need x1 torchic Pl and x1 baltoy GE.
We could do the rest through PM.

RE: LegoMyFoots Trading, [H] Dialga G Lv.X and more Lv.X, Lots of EX, shining Celebi!

thats ok and um yes that was it or what do u want?

Back