• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: LOST WORLD W: primes!

RE: K1ll3d trading thread ~~Xbox 360~~ipod~~paintball gun~ Computer monitor~much more@

ok, no pic needed anymore. What is it worth to you? and does it have a spot for a sim card?

RE: K1ll3d trading thread ~~Xbox 360~~ipod~~paintball gun~ Computer monitor~much more@

ya it has spot for sim so if u have t-mobile or any carrier with sim your good :D
but its worth a few level xs and some primes legends :d

That's an awful lot. Let's start subtracting.
A.) I'm not particularly fond of Spyder and only really value the imagine at 60$.
B.) You're asking for way too much. Here's my offer:
My:
steelix prime
blissey pl RH
x2 warp points
x2 rare candy
x2rachiu lv x
x2raichu
dialga g
2-2-2 magnezone
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Super Scoop Up
2 Moo Moo Milk
10 darkness energy
10 electric

Your:
spyder imagine w/ hopper & Co2 tank (as described) (you'll have to ship first due to low refs and I want to make sure everything works correctly.)

2 mewtwo lv.x
1 steelix prime
1 rh mewtwo md
2 uxie la
'

for it? assuming it has the charger and everything and works

everything does work and do u have uxie x? and i need blissey pl and do u have more steelix primes?

No, I don't have any Uxie Lv.X's or any more Steelix Primes. Is this offer fair? PM me with your address to confirm if so.

uxie x is selling for $95 alone and that is all that I have.. I will throw in some random holos as well LMK please

yes, i am sorry for the problems was trying for to much but ok. I will accept this but do you have 1 more steelix prime perhaps?

Sorry, I don't have any more. :( My friend cleaned me out.

I dont sorry :( I can add in some random holos/rares though

pm me to confirm please

alright i guess i can deal with that
but i need dialga g do u have? and i also need some energys could you throw some in?

I will try and toss in some energyies, as for dialga g, i have no extra... I will toss in what I can

alright so is trade agreed?

so trade agreed?

Yes. Agreed. Would you like to make any more trades? I have a Machamp Lv.X, with the new Prime coming out and all, and I do like your digital camera...

haha camera is very nice huh? well i have a 14.4 mega pixel 1 with no charger do u want that 1 (Btw u charge the 12.2 with computer) so which do you want?

K1ll3d, you're only supposed to trade Pokemon items here or the most part. At first that little 4GB iPod was reasonably acceptable, but this is getting out of hand. =/

I'm sorry, but you need to remove some of these. (Xbox, Monitor, Cell Phone, Paintball Gun, I think the Camera and iPod should be fine since they are "smaller" electronics).

alright.

What's the deal with the 14.4? Regular batteries or what?

no it has needs a charger u will have to buy.

Then I'll trade for the 12.2.

Back