• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: LOST WORLD W: primes!

RE: k1ll3d corner! [h] many twins!! seekers! warp points lv x's! primes!! full legends!!

new update

RE: k1ll3d corner! [h] many twins!! seekers! warp points lv x's! primes!! full legends!!

Please CML for your...

x1 rayquaza deoxys legend full
x1 kyogre groudon legend full
x1 machamp prime (Main Want)

machamp prime already taken, but the others arn't

i liked x2 magnezone prime

Please CML for Regigigas X.

pmed you to finalize javier

bumpity

Please cml for x2 Sableye SF.
Do you also happen to have any of these:

x4 Magikarp SF
x2 Technical Machine TS 2: Devoluter (LA)

pmed you rarecandy

CML for Sableye SF x2 and ERL full.

CML for
x2 yanmega prime
x2 sableye sf

@fistbumpit i don't have sableye anymore but i do have yanmega prime

Do you see anything

ya kind-of. I don't see much.

bump bump bump

bumpity... cmon guys great deals!!

CML for a couple League Promo Uxie and Bebe's Search

^^^i saw dark crobat and dark electrode ax

Just those two? Cause I'd like to get about 2-3 of each from you. I had several Uxie, but they all went MIA some how.

well dark slowking and dark t-tar

So, Dark Crobat, Dark Slowking, Dark T Tar, and Dark Electrode?

Back