• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Mostly everything you could need [W]: unown q, rh meta cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: My trades [H]:What you're looking for. Lots of Holos and Rares [W]: CYL, charizard pa

cml for luxray gl and electivire FB

RE: My trades [H]:What you're looking for. Lots of Holos and Rares [W]: CYL, charizar

Interested in your:
Luxray gl x
Salamence x

I have:
electivire fb
luxray gl
supreme victors prerelease sleeves
Arceus prerelease sleeves
rare candy
tangrowth sf
landmin pt 38 RH

RE: My trades [H]:What you're looking for. Lots of Holos and Rares [W]: CYL, charizar

crm103top08 said:
Interested in your:
Luxray gl x
Salamence x

I have:
electivire fb
luxray gl
supreme victors prerelease sleeves
Arceus prerelease sleeves
rare candy
tangrowth sf
landmin pt 38 RH

OH WOW. idk about the luxray but all those another lv x other than Tangrowth and luxray and 4 rares

I'm sorry, I don't think I'm understanding what you're trying to say. That wasn't an offer, it was just what I'm interested in, you can make an offer.

crm103top08 said:
I'm sorry, I don't think I'm understanding what you're trying to say. That wasn't an offer, it was just what I'm interested in, you can make an offer.

lol sorry i guess i read it wrong.

It's ok. I just listed out everything I have that's on your wants. Just make an offer involving those.

crm103top08 said:
It's ok. I just listed out everything I have that's on your wants. Just make an offer involving those.

how much do you value your both prelease sleeves?

I usually see them go for $6-8 on ebay, depending on the set.

IGETCHEDDA said:
how much do you value your both prelease sleeves?

the arceus prelease sleever are a gray-ish colour?

yes, and the SV sleeves are orange. I just checked ebay, the only arceus sleeves I found are Buy it now: $10, so I'll value them at $8 and the only garchomp sleeves I found are Buy it now: $13 both free shipping, so I'll value those at $10

crm103top08 said:
yes, and the SV sleeves are orange. I just checked ebay, the only arceus sleeves I found are Buy it now: $10, so I'll value them at $8 and the only garchomp sleeves I found are Buy it now: $13 both free shipping, so I'll value those at $10

is there other cards other than the two lv x you want for the Garchomp sleeves

Eh, not really, I usually just buy singles off ebay, so the only cards I really need are lv x's. And all you want is the sleeves? What about the other things on your list?

crm103top08 said:
Eh, not really, I usually just buy singles off ebay, so the only cards I really need are lv x's. And all you want is the sleeves? What about the other things on your list?

alright what im looking for right now thats high priority is luxrayGL and elecvire FB

Ok, so how about:
My
Luxray GL
Electivire FB
Garchomp sleeves

Your
Salamence X

?

RE: My trades [H]:What you're looking for. Lots of Holos and Rares [W]: CYL, charizard pa

Shaymin
Shaymin RH
Shaymin
i will trade u my charizard pa for all of those

Dude nice Heatran X. Seriously interested in that! Lol

CML for Shiny Duskull.

Finally updated, somewhat.
All my x's added.

RE: My trades [H]:What you're looking for. Lots Lv Xs [W]: Promo Energy

Please CML for:
Gengar X
Salamence X
Snorlax X

I do not have any player reward energies though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back