• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Luxray GL X, Gengar X, Salamence X, Deck Boxes/Sleeves, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: BUL

I have some of your wants(unlisted) but before I ask to trade do you have any more
level max
or
looker's investigation
unlisted?I saw one of each and just wanted to ask if you had any more unlisted.
Thanks.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Luxray GL X, Gengar X, Salamence X, Deck Boxes/Sleeves, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: BUL

Hey.

I have 2 Gyarados SF.

CML for Empoleon Lv X (Pack) Please.

IGETCHEDDA: Alright maybe another time.

CFOURCOLTSFAN: I actually don't have Level Max. You might have mistook it for Life Herb since its close to Lookers, but that just my educated guess. Anyway, no, sorry all I have is 1 Lookers and thats it. LMK.

Thanks

shadoworganoid: Before anything, again as I have said millions of times to STOP putting "offer high" and other non-sense like that next to your cards because nothing is allowed to be there unless you want to state conditions/RH. So you have been warned once again, as I said before if this keeps happening the warnings will rise.

Soooo, anyway, really only looking for my wants only right now really nothing else. So if you have anything from there we can work something out.

.....Then why arent you cracking down on the other half a dozen people who put stuff like that?
Either way, that was an "oops" on my part. I meant to take that off even...

Well, your list of "wants" said you wanted gyarados (SF)

From what I checked today, your the only one to have this kind of problem or any problem (that is but I didn't double check yet seeing as I usually do later). But if somehow I missed something, PLEASE feel free to either directly PM me or use that "Warning" button if you feel I missed something.

Anyway, I don't need Gyarados (SF) that bad, so I suppose I will have to pass for now unless you have anything else. LMK.

Thanks

EDIT: If you have bulk Uncommons/Commons that you might want to trade, I also need those that I can trade Empoleon Lv. X for.

Okay then I am interested in these
1 Looker's
1 Gengar X
1 Luxray GL LV.X
I have these from your wants
Gengar SF
Mesprit LA RH
That's it. I have some X's I want to get rid of,
Blaze FB X
Star FB X
Evire FB X
I also have
an
09/10 Victory Medal
So LMK if we can work something out :)

I actually really would only need the Gengar SF and Mesprit LA. The rest I don't need unfortunately.

LMK if you would like to work something out.

Thanks

when it comes to your wants, what would you like for luxray x?

Eh possibly I'll LYK via PM sometime this weekend.

Cat-O-Ninetails: I haven't really given it much thought, but really the only thing I am looking for are some extra Spiritomb.

How many pal?

IDK, it would probably take a lot, I found a few places where I can get them for about $1 - $2 each.

I just haven't had a chance to buy them yet because I just bought a butt-load of new clothes. And they are not even selling that great because they have been at the same price selling (only $3-$4 each for Non Holo) since they came out.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Luxray GL X, Gengar X, Salamence X, Deck Boxes/Sleeves,

Please cml for arceus jpn sleeves and shaymin deckbox

I don't really see anything for the sleeves. I think I'm down to my last pack and would rather trade it for something I need (AKA: Flygon/Luxray GL)

For the Deck Box, I could trade it for any 2 or 3 of these:

Gardevoir x
Palkia x (Tin or Promo?)
Cresallia x
gliscor x
mewtoo x (Is it Tin or Promo?)
Machamp x
shaymin x land

LMK.

Thanks

Are you one of those traders that accept bulk commons and uncommons? I don't know why traders do that but oh well.
I just got a plastic bag full of cards from my friend that wants me to sell them. I know that they won't sell because people usually buy Rares and Lv.Xs.

So I was wondering if you would accept them for a Usable or Rare card.

LMK

Yes, I am one of those traders who accepts Bulk Commons and Uncommons I guess thats why there on my wants >_<. lol.

Well if you want to know why, personally its good to have if people are looking for some commons/uncommons I throw them in for free in some sale deals because its just the way I roll.

Anyway, if possible would you mind letting me know the condition and when they are from (just general; ex. - All DP - Up; 50% DP - UP; rest older; etc.) as well as how many you have (I am really only looking for big bulk (1,000+) but if its pretty high number I can do a usuable card or Rare (give me a list of what you need.)

LMK.

Thanks.

Wow. OK cool. man I got to go count and inspect the conditions. this is gonna suck.

I think it is going to be in the hundreds. I am not looking for anything thing too high (Flygon Lv.X status LOL)

Just something usable that I can sell. For I too am a merchant.

Yea, thats fine you can get back to me whenever (either here or PM). As for the conditions if possible I would like to stay away from cards with bends, waterstains, and creases or anything major. If the card is a little dirty thats fine, just nothing major if possible.

So yea, LMK when you can.

Thanks man.

AnthonyG said:
I don't really see anything for the sleeves. I think I'm down to my last pack and would rather trade it for something I need (AKA: Flygon/Luxray GL)

For the Deck Box, I could trade it for any 2 or 3 of these:

Gardevoir x
Palkia x (Tin or Promo?)
Cresallia x
gliscor x
mewtoo x (Is it Tin or Promo?)
Machamp x
shaymin x land

LMK.

Thanks

i can do palkia x pack
mewtoo x