• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Luxray GL X, Gengar X, Salamence X, Deck Boxes/Sleeves,

CFOURCOLTSFAN: Yea, I only have 1 Non Holo one. And if you do make an offer, can you please use stuff off my wants? I really don't need anything else other than those.

Spardan19: No, I'm not personally offended but when you try to take shots at me don't expect me to do nothing, and when you try to quote bad prices and trying to rip me off because "you" think you cards are worth more than they actually are, I'm going to prove to you that you should research and learn what they are actually worth.

INFERNAPE112892: Not that I know of, even so theres this rule anyway:

Shining Raikou said:

Other Trading Rules

1. You are not forced to trade with anyone. All trades are made at your own risk, and you are allowed to turn down traders if you are worried about getting ripped off. Never let a user force you into making a trade that you do not want to make.

I choose not to trade with you because after multiple times of me posting in your thread, you posting in my thread, or me PM'ing you, I never get an answer back from anything, so I find it hard for me to trade with you seeing as you can't even give an answer back which is why I choose not trade trade with you.

*And its kinda odd as this is the most times you ever posted a response but its just a little too late*

Sorry, but I find it really annoying and if it happens once or twice thats OK people forget, but multiple times, nope.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Luxray GL X, Gengar X, Salamence X, Deck Boxes/Sleeves, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: BUL

Could you do a holo grass energy for it?
I have one from emerald.
Thanks LMK.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Luxray GL X, Gengar X, Salamence X, Deck Boxes/Sleeves, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: BUL

How many commons/uncommons would it take to get the Call Energy? (3 JPN, 1 Eng)

LMK, Thanks!

CFOURCOLTSFAN: Thanks for the offer but, not really looking to do a 1 - 1 trade right now sorry. If you need anything else/have anything else from my wants you can tack on and we can make a deal but right now I can't do just 1 -1 trade.

Please LMK.

Thanks

Ampha-pwn77: I can do 1,100 for the 3 JPN Call Energies. (DP-On Only; Mint; No Energy; Trainers are fine).

LMK.

Thanks

Hey, I don't have much, but I really need a Dusknoir SF #17 for a friend for Christmas. Can we please work out a deal? Thank you.

Do you have anything off my wants? Really only looking for those right now.

But if you don't I suppose maybe a few Blastoise/Warotorle/Squirtle cards would do.

Please LMK.

Thanks.

Hey i have a few cards off your wants, im looking for Luxray GL Lv.X like everyone else. Anyway i have Non-Holo Gengar SF, 2XNon-holo Gyrados SF, 2XNon-holo Nidoqueen RR, Uxie Lv.X and 2XReverse-Holo Kingdra LA(the catch is they are covered in micro scratches, i can get you a pic if you want) and possibly a SH#Shinx. LMK what you need the most and i will counter/add.

I have Nidoqueen RR, but if we traded, could you toss in 2 Dusclops SF? (Preferrably the Dark One-Eye)

CML for
Luxray GL Lv. X (need this the most)
i like alot of holo energy you have, and id be willing to trade for 10 of each type, but only after lux has been traded for
i have these
Uxie Lv. X
Bagon (SH#)
Shinx (SH#; Low want)
Spirtomb (Arecus)
Nidoqueen (RR)
Gengar (SF)
Gyarados (SF)
Claydol

CML for Luxray X. i have an unlisted flygon X that i can trade after saturday when cities are over. and even then i will list it so youre the first to know.

I have
Japanese Intro Video Squirtle and Wartortle
Japanese Southern Island Wartortle

CML please

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Luxray GL X, Gengar X, Salamence X, Deck Boxes/Sleeves, Stap

Bump #1.

Sorry to all above, have been able to check up occasionally but had no time to check list and what not. If you would like to still trade than just re-post or send me a PM to work something out. Updated haves and wants as well.

Hope everyone had a Happy Holiday!

richkid50000 said:
CML for Luxray X. i have an unlisted flygon X that i can trade after saturday when cities are over. and even then i will list it so youre the first to know.

just reposting this.

OK, if you would like just make me an offer. Really only looking for my wants ATM, so anything from there would be great.

Thanks.

Hey there friend. :)

Will you cml for Azelf Lv X??? Thanks.

I have Gyarados SF. That alone isnt enough I know, but maybe we can work somthing out?

Flygon Lv. X

Rares (Can be Non Holo or Reverse Holo; Unless Noted):
Gyarados (SF)

RH ONLY Trainers/Energy (Unless Noted):

Rare Candy (Need Non Holo As Well)
Roseanne’s Research (Need Non Holo As Well)
TGI Poke Turn (Need Non Holo As Well)
Night Maintenance (Need Non Holo As Well)
Broken Time Space (Need Non Holo As Well)

have these want azelf X and luxray X. luxray is higher priority.

shadoworganoid: Do you possibly need anything else? I sorta need these:

Chatot (RH)
Warp Point x2
Super Scoop Up (RH)
Garchomp C x1
BTS
VS Seeker (RH) (What set is it from?)

But, I'm probably not trading a Lv. X for all of those, sorry. If you need anything else LMK.

Thanks

richkid50000: How many of each trainers listed above do you have?

So theres nothing I could add to that for the Azelf X?

Hmm....I'll have to get back to you then...

No, sorry I don't need anything else, and those really aren't high enough wants to really get a Lv. X. But yea, alright, if you do want to work something out than just post or PM me.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back