• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Bisharp Sleeves/JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: BULK + TON MORE

I may have some... I'll have to check when I get home

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Bisharp Sleeves/JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: BULK + TON MORE

OK cool just LMK if you happen to have any (I am looking for that more than cards ATM lol.)

But just in case I am interested in these:

Raikou EX
Regigigas EX (Low Want)
Terrakion NV x4 (2 RH)

Random Receiver x4+
Ultra Ball x4+
Enhanced Hammer x4 (Low Want/Throw in)

I don't really have any bulk worth counting >.< Did you see if you had any of my wants?

Yea I listed them in my above post haha.

But here it is again:

Raikou EX
Regigigas EX (Low Want)
Terrakion NV x4 (2 RH)

Random Receiver x4+
Ultra Ball x4+
Enhanced Hammer x4 (Low Want/Throw in)

LMK if we can work something out.

Thanks!

Aren't those your wants? o_O

do you have x10 hgss lightning energy for trade?

Sleeping Snorlax: Derp. I'm an idiot sorry. That's what I get for doing so many things once I get up in the morning and not reading your post properly. Anyway, I think I MAY have an extra POP! States Die I have to check, I am mostly looking to sell them. But I might have an extra one I can trade along with the JPN FA Tornadus EX if your interested in that.

jgreen: I have them, but they are not for trade. Sorry.

Well, I am interested in the RH Pokemon Catcher, FA Jpn Tornadus EX, the states die if it's transparent, if you have any FA N (i don't think you do) i need 2.. That's about it :/ and any holo darkness energy. I need x3 of the same ones.

No FA N's sorry, and I thought I had an extra States/Regional dice only the 2 I am looking to sell, it seems as I don't. Really only looking to downgrade my 4 RH Pokemon Catcher for 2 Regular ones each (probably should mention that somewhere, keep forgetting to do that lol).

Can we work something out for the JPN FA Tornadus EX?

AnthonyG said:
No FA N's sorry, and I thought I had an extra States/Regional dice only the 2 I am looking to sell, it seems as I don't. Really only looking to downgrade my 4 RH Pokemon Catcher for 2 Regular ones each (probably should mention that somewhere, keep forgetting to do that lol).

Can we work something out for the JPN FA Tornadus EX?

Aww >.< No holo darkness either?

Nope, no Holo Darkness either sorry.

You're killing me smalls! Lol
Would you do two terrakion, 4 RR, and two ultra ball for the big guy?

Lol, I know sorry. I wish I had more to offer.

Umm as for the offer, may I ask what you value your Terrakion's at (Reverse and Holo are same to me, if they differ to you, please let me know. I will just take the cheaper one)? I am trying to get them at around $7 each (It might be a bit lower than what you expect, sorry. But I am only selling them for $10 - $11 myself, so I am trying to still give you value which I can still try to make something, while trying to make it still worth your while.) I last time I checked over at Troll and Toad they were/are around $15. Which is I am not really looking to trade for that much value.

Ah, Yea, I go by T and T.. lol. Well, what would I need put up for him? The jpn Tornadus EX was kinda just for collection. I wouldn't want to trade too much Meta cards for him :/

I was thinking (and hoping lol) for something along the lines of:

Raikou EX
2x Terrakion (NV)
2 - 4x (combo of either 1 just just all the same) Random Receiver/Ultra Ball
4x Enchanted Hammer

But obviously if you feel that is too much due to your value to Terrakion, I understand. Maybe we can take them out and just start over.

LMK, what you think

Thanks!

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I just don't know how I feel about trading all that for a card that would just sit in my binder. If it was English I'd probably do it.

CML for FULL ART Zekrom EX

Sleeping Snorlax: That's cool man, I understand completely, no worries. Maybe we can work on something next time! Thanks for your time!

Totoro: I really only see the FA N and dirty catcher (whatever that means lol)

N is gone so I don't think I have enough.

Yea sorry, I don't see anything else other than those two cards. Thanks for posting anyway.

Maybe next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back