• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: UN/C, ENERGY BULK + TONS M

I do see a few things (Kinda want Terrakion FA), but again, really only looking for DRX stuff to trade right now.

Sorry.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: UN/C, ENERGY BULK + TONS M

Updated list with more DRX stuff!

Bump #1!

would you do this
MY:
Hydreigon (Dark Trance)

YOUR:
Altaria (Set)

LMK

Sure I can do that.

PM me to finalize.

Thanks.

Can you CML for Kyogre Ex? I have:

McDonalds Sandile
Black and White - Krookodile x1
Emerging Powers - Krookodile x1

All I see is your Bianca x4 depending on their 'pending status". Other than that nothing.

Sorry.

Bump #2! Updated Haves and Wants!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: 4 Bianca's + TONS MORE!

Bump #1! Looking for 4 Bianca's!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: 4 Bianca's + TONS MORE!

Do you have any FA N? I have a playset of Biancas I can trade

Sorry, no FA N that I am trading at the moment.

If you need anything else.

LMK.

Thanks.

How about the 4 Biancas for a Catcher?

Thanks for the offer but not thanks. I bought a bunch for $0.50 - $1.00 each, not looking to trade for more than that.

CML for dragons exalted Sigilyph please :)

Really only saw Mew EX from DRX at the moment.

I'm interested in: Black and White - Serperior (#5; Theme Deck Holo)
Do you have any of the following?
EP
Simipour (#23)
Gothitelle (#47)
Gothitelle (#48)
Gigalith (#53)

B&W
Deerling (#13)
Reshiram (#26)
Zekrom (#47)
Krookodile (#65)
Liepard (#67)
Grass Energy (#105)
Metal Energy (#112)

I have these from your wants:
NV - Cover Fossil x1
ND - Exp. Share x2
BW - Fighting Energy x1
BW - Water Energy x2
BW - Darkness Energy x3

CML for anything else you might be interested in and any more of my wants. :)

Could you check my list to see if there is anything you'd like for your Pokemon Catchers? I have: Emolgas, Blend Energies(Both), Sigilyph, Hydreigon(Good one), Tool Scrappers, Rescue Scarves, and alot more.

Let me know! :)

DinoTamerMeep: I'm sorry, I don't really see much else other than just the Energies, and I am not really looking to do a small trade of just energies because of the cost of overseas shipping.

Thanks for posting though, maybe next time!

VashEXE: I do see a variety of smaller things (codes but I don't value them at more than like $0.05 each, maybe $0.10 max on a generous day haha), and a few of your trainers.

But other than that not really too much, sorry! If you happen to need anything else, please let me know.

Otherwise thanks for posting, maybe next time!

Ah I see. Fair enough, thanks anyway! :D

Will you trade your Tornadus EX for my Darkrai EX (pack-DEX)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back