• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: SV Stuff/Sleeves, Infernape 4 X, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

How about if I add a non RH rare candy?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: SV Stuff/Sleeves, Infernape 4 X, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

Actually after looking at my binder I can't seem to find my POP 8 Rare Candy. I guess I might have sold it or traded it away lol.

Anyway, so yea, LMK lol.

Thanks

CML for X2 Flygons

Bummer.Oh well,I just need to know if this is non holo:Heatran POP 8.Then I can make you an offer.

Yea, everything on my list is pretty accurate so yes, they are both not holo.

Awesome.Okay how about this trade?
My:
Machamp (SF)
2 Beedrill (RR)
Baltoy (GE)
Broken Time-Space (PT)

Your:
Rotom (POP9)
Rampardos(POP 6)
Gabite (POP9)
Kirlia (POP7)
Bidoof (POP6)
Buneary (POP6)
Croagunk(POP 9)

Hey are you interested in a Shadowless Wartortle (JPN)? I have one on the way. Ind I was wondering if you would trade for any of your JPN Cards.

I have a Japanese Base Set Blastoise.
I'm interested in your DP5 Spiritomb.
Is it 1st ED?

Oh, and there are no 1st ED versions of Blastoise/Wartortle/Squirtle from the Japanese Base Set.
Japan didn't start having 1st ED until the e-card era.

CML Exploud SV, Palmers Contribution x2, Vs. Seeker x3, Manectric PLT x1, Upper Energy x3, Raichu SF x1, Bronzong SF x2, Unknown G, and 1 Bebe's search. For Cards not money.

eevee: I actually don't need Machamp anymore. Would you do this?:

My:
Rotom (POP9)
Kirlia (POP7)
Bidoof (POP6)

Your:

2 Beedrill (RR)
Baltoy (GE)
Broken Time-Space (PT)

LMK or counter.

Thanks

ElectroManiac: Theres no such thing as Shadowless JPN Wartortle? (I think it was a US Error only.) Anyway do you also have anything else off my wants? I only have Rares and Holos JPN cards left and I would rather not trade them for just 1 Uncommon.

Hyunbin: Yea, I know, I was just really lazy and just C/P everything together without thinking lol. I haven't really update my collection wants to fix it. Anyway, I have these JPN cards left if your interested (all non first unless stated):

Umbreon (DP4)
Vaporeon (DP4)
Metagross (DP4; 1st Edition)
Shaymin x2(IFDS)
Dusknoir (IFDS; Holo)
Infernape (IFDS)
Charmander (IFDS)
Dusknoir FB (PT3; 1st Edition)

LMK if you want any of those. And if you have anything else off my wants list cause I would rather not give up a newer card for 1 collection want.

Thanks

Shuckle the Snail: I am sorta interested in these:

Plushies!-
Humongous Blastoise Plushie. Like 1.5 ft tall. (Do you have a pic of this? Also whats the condition on it like?)

Majestic Dawn-
Mewtwo Holo MD #9 (Very low want)

Other Cards-
Water Energy Holo (Depends on which set it comes from)
Cynthia's Feeling's (RH)
Aaron's Collection (RH)

Can you throw in Crougunk POP 9 and Gabite POP 9 and take out Kirlia POP 7?

So the trade would look like this:
My

2 Beedrill (RR)
Baltoy (GE)
Broken Time-Space (PT)
for

Your
Rotom POP 9
Crougunk POP 9
Gabite POP 9
Bidoof POP 6

AnthonyG said:
Hyunbin: Yea, I know, I was just really lazy and just C/P everything together without thinking lol. I haven't really update my collection wants to fix it. Anyway, I have these JPN cards left if your interested (all non first unless stated):

Umbreon (DP4)
Vaporeon (DP4)
Metagross (DP4; 1st Edition)
Shaymin x2(IFDS)
Dusknoir (IFDS; Holo)
Infernape (IFDS)
Charmander (IFDS)
Dusknoir FB (PT3; 1st Edition)

LMK if you want any of those. And if you have anything else off my wants list cause I would rather not give up a newer card for 1 collection want.

That's the only card I have that you need.
Thanks though.

eevee: I could do Gabite but not Croagunk I can add in Buneary [or how ever you spell it] (POP6).

LMK through PM.

Thanks

Hyunbin: Not sure if your willing but I can do it for a new(er) Rare. If not thanks for posting.

AnthonyG said:
Shuckle the Snail: I am sorta interested in these:

Plushies!-
Humongous Blastoise Plushie. Like 1.5 ft tall. (Do you have a pic of this? Also whats the condition on it like?)

Majestic Dawn-
Mewtwo Holo MD #9 (Very low want)

Other Cards-
Water Energy Holo (Depends on which set it comes from)
Cynthia's Feeling's (RH)
Aaron's Collection (RH)
The condition of it is great, tags and everything. Here are some pics.

th_PDR_0074.jpg

th_PDR_0075.jpg

^There are the tags.

And the Water Holo is from EX Emerald. Care to make a offer?

I would really prefer if you came up with the first offer. Mainly because I am not sure how you value the Blastoise Plush.

And yes, I would be interested in that energy as well.

LMK.

Thanks

CML for Absol G RH please?

AnthonyG said:
I would really prefer if you came up with the first offer. Mainly because I am not sure how you value the Blastoise Plush.

And yes, I would be interested in that energy as well.

LMK.

Thanks

I'm going to go ask some people in the collectors club on here that im in real quick.

Could you CML for Holo Electric Energy? I need 12 of them.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: SV Stuff/Sleeves, Infernape 4 X, Flygon, TONS of RR Trai

ESP said:
CML for Absol G RH please?

For Flygon (Holo; RR) and Nidoqueen (RR)?

LMK.

Thanks.

Shuckle the Snail: OK, if you would like you can PM me an offer or post it here.

Thanks

captain.mongoose: I am only interested in your Luxray GL Lv. X.

Would you trade 12 Holo Electric Energy and four Roseannes for the Luxy X?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back