• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Blaze FB X, SV, Electivire FB X Uxie LA, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

cml for:

Mismagius GL LV X

thanks!!!!!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Blaze FB X, SV, Electivire FB X Uxie LA, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

I only really see Uxie Lv. X (only if its mint.)

LMK if you want to work something out or not.

Thanks

Bump #1.

Added EX's, and some older cards from PK - Exp.

If anyone needs cards from any set before that (AKA classic sets), LMK.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Blaze FB X, SV, Uxie LA, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now! Older Cards Now Adde

Do you have any cards from the Neo Sets?If so,how much do you value them at?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Blaze FB X, SV, Uxie LA, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now! Older Cards Now Adde

The only cards that I have from the Neo Sets is cards from Neo Genesis.

I have basically all the Uncommons, Trainers and Commons (Most are only 1st Edition, but more than a few I have both Unlimited and 1st. ED.)

I have a few of the Holos and Rares. If you have a list you can send it to me and we can work from there. As for price wise I am pretty open to all offers depending on what you need.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, SV, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS! Old Cards Ad

i have a unownG non holo a beedrill (Rr) a mesprit (La) two baltoy (Sv) a poketurn non holo i will trade these and more for charizard SF please cml

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, SV, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS! Old Cards Ad

My
Nidoqueen RR (RH)
Beedrill RR
Machamp SF (RH)
Flints Willpower (RH)
Blastoise EX CG 14/100 non holo
Regigigas Lv. X (Non tin)

Your
X2 Rare Candy English Only
X1 Premier Ball SF
X2 warp Point DP on
X2 Night Maintenence
X2 BTS
X2 Buck's Training

Can you do $5 and a throw in from my list for a Blaziken FB?
LMK

konter_j8902: I sent you a PM, LMK through there.

Thanks

emoto4444: Out of that list you gave me, I really only need Nidoqueen, thats about it (maybe Beedrill RR depending if konter_j8902 and I make a deal or not). So yea, if you have anything else LMK otherwise I am going to pass.

YourP1MP: Sorry, I really don't like doing cash + cards, I prefer to keep the 2 separate.

CML for:
Luxray GL (I need 1)
Uxie LA (always can use these :])
any of my POP/other wants you have.

cml for:

Mismagius GL Lv X
Flygon
Froslass GL
Mismagius GL
Rampardos GL

thank ya!!!!!

ESP, do you need anything else? I need a few of your MT Rares (Walrein, Mr. Mime, 2 Ursaring)

Unless you want some POP Uncommons/Commons for them.

LMK.

Thanks

how about
My
Nidoqueen RR (Rh)
beedrill RR

Your
X2 Warp point DP-PT
premier ball

or counter

sent you a PM.

Thanks!

can i trade for your fan rotom as well

i have a mesprit(RH) LA can u CYL for blaziken X i'll add money

AnthonyG said:
ESP, do you need anything else? I need a few of your MT Rares (Walrein, Mr. Mime, 2 Ursaring)

Unless you want some POP Uncommons/Commons for them.

LMK.

Thanks

If you had like 10 of my POP un/commons wants, I'd do it. LMK.

spartan7987: Send me a PM and we can discuss.

Thanks

ESP: Maybe, remind me after the chat and maybe we can work something out there.

Thanks

Nidoqueen (RR) x2
Beedrill (RR)
Gengar (SF)
Uxie

I have these i was interested in the PL-on holos and rares. And any Pikachus you are willing to trade.

Alright, I am interested in these:

Uxie
Gengar
Nidoqueen (RR) x2

Just LMK what you need and make an offer.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back