• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, SV, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS! Old Cards Ad

I can mostly use anything PL-RR. I have a ton of SV and am waiting for the next good set to come out. Do you have more than what is listed? Also do you have any Pikachus? I collect them.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, SV, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS! Old Cards Ad

Well, what from PL-RR do you want for those? Its kinda difficult to know exactly what you want if I have tons of cards from each of those sets and your not really saying what you need lol.

Anyway yea I have tons of stuff not listed (mostly harder to trade, rare cards). And I should have a good amount of Pikachu's and I do have the SR Red Check Pikachu from RR as well.

So yea. LMK.

Thanks

I am mainly interested in Pikas. I just got the RR secret Base one yesterday so i no longer need that one. But if you have any older ones or newer ones just let me know(please not SV I have a ton of those).

Hey, CML for:
EX Unseen Forces: Lanturn (just for collection)
1x Call Energy (English)

Richkid: Alright well ummm...let see:

I should have the Pikachu from SF, MD, MT, POP9.

Older sets, I should have, Gym Challenge/Heroes (whichever one they came in), Base Set, and Base Set Shadowless.

I am probably missing some but those are the ones I know off the top of my head.

Dichromate: Sorry, I don't see much. Do you possibly have anything off my wants I may have missed?

Okay i like them all anyway can you check my list for my SV wants? I only need 13 more to complete the set.

Lol, isn't this my thread? So everything you may need is listed, anything other than that you can ask for NH.

Okay we'll change it to this do you have any of the following?

Arcanine G
Articuno #16 Not the SR
Dewgong
Empoleon FB
Solrock
Numel
Skarmory FB
Chingling
Staraptor FB
Charizard G
CHARIZARD G X Tin or Pack
RAYQUAZA C X Tin or Pack
STARPTOR FB X

AnthonyG said:
Dichromate: Sorry, I don't see much. Do you possibly have anything off my wants I may have missed?
Well, nothing that's listed, but I'm probably dismantling my SP Deck so I can probably spare a few parts from it. How much do you value the Call at, in terms of non-holo Poke Turns and Night Maintenances?

Richkid: Um...I think these are the only ones:

Numel (I think, I have to double check)
Skarmory FB
Chingling (I think, I have to double check)

Dichormate: Well, I would be more interested in the Poke Turn more than Night Maintenance. But yea, make me an offer I suppose.

Thanks

Alright, well actually I think I can also offer a BTS since most gengar decks run only 2. So it'd look something like:

1 Poke Turn and 1 BTS for 1 Call and maybe the Lanturn if you're willing to throw it in?

LMK.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, Claydol GE, SV, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS!

Hmmm...I will get back to you on that. I'm leaning more on the no side, but will PM you if I do change my mind.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, Claydol GE, SV, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS!

Any chance I could throw in some other non-holo trainers to give that final push? IE, an extra Flint's and a Power Spray thrown in, or something to that effect?

Hey, are you interested in:
Floatzel GL Lv. X
Skymin Lv. X (Pack)

If so I like these:
Nidoqueen RR x3
Arceus Sleeves

I could throw something in if you wanted...

Thanks but no thanks. I don't really need any of those.

Thanks anyway.

CML for Blaziken FB and Azelf
I am willing to trade a Lv.X for those two cards
Thanks.

All I really see is Luxray GL Lv. X, if you wish you can make me an offer.

I can't offer Lux X for those 2 cards sorry.

CML for
1 Moonlight Stadium
1 Broken Time Space
1 Gengar (SF)
2 Cynthia's Feelings
1 Absol G

CFOURCOLTSFAN: I guess I can use some Rare Candies. LMK an offer.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back