• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS!

Jace: Alright thats cool. Thanks for posting.

Muddy68: I would only need Rare Candy and Gengar. Though they are not big wants. Anyway, if you want to buy than PM me.

Thanks

Juliacoolo: Sorry, I don't see anything

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS!

I was just going by your wants. You may need to update.

I am going to offer for 1 Rare Candy(non JPN)(all are non holo)
My
2x Night Maintence
1x Looker's Investigation
1x Energy Gain
1x Bebe's Search

LMK or counter

Cml for Uxie X.

Would you do
my
league uxie

your
Infernape 4 lv. x

do u have any garachomp(MD) X if u do plz cml for it i have a RH claydol(GE) and RH rare candy

CFOURCOLTSFAN: Sorry, all I have left is 1 JPN Rare Candy. But thanks for posting.

Penguinlord1232: Nothing, sorry.

emoto4444: Sorry no thanks. I don't want Uxie Promo (as I can get them myself) and that is way too much just for a league Uxie anyway. So thanks for posting.

spartan7987: No, currently I don't but if you would like I can try to get one at a BR's but I would have to see your offer for it first.

I sorta need it bad so would you do that for a JPN Rare Candy(yes I'm indecisive)
Thanks,LMK.

u could CML???

would you do
my
Beedrill RR

Your
X1 Holo Foil Psychic energy (any set)

or counter

CFOURCOLTSFAN: Do you have anything else? The only thing I would really need would be the 2 Night Maintenance.

spartan7987: I don't see anything unless you have something off my wants. And if you please than LMK your offer.

Emoto44: Sorry no thanks. I only need Beedrill (RR) if its RH only. Though the only thing on your list I really see are Rare Candy x2 but they aren't that high of a want if you would like you can make me an offer though.

How many Gardevoirs SW do you have?
I want to trade my Blaziken FB's and Mespirits.

RH rare candy. RH night maitenance, gengar(SF) and i just pllrd a charizard X pack

cml for

shiny drifloon
shiny duskull
time space distorsion

my: RH rare candy. RH night maitenance, gengar(SF) and charizard X pack

your: Garachomp X???

YourP1MP: I currently just have 1 Gardevoir SW right now, how many do you need? And whats your offer?

konter_j8902: Sorry, I don't see anything.

spartan7987: Thanks for the offer but no thanks. I couldn't find Garchomp at the first Battle Roads and I don't want Charizard Lv. X anyway.

My
X2 Rare Candy

Your
Heatran Lv. X
Empoleon Lv. X (non tin)

Is that a serious offer? lol.

No thanks.

AnthonyG said:
Is that a serious offer? lol.

No thanks.

oh sorry hahaha i meant to put counter on there, because i think thats all i have on your wants hahah but you could cml

offer still stands if u find one later k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back