• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS!

Would my Blaziken FB (RH) be enough for the Gardevoir?
I want to add a Mespirit to make the trade worthwhile, so...
Do you have any of my T/S/S wants besides Memory berry?
Or any of my other wants?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS!

emoto4444: Well the only things I need from you are:

X2 Rare Candy
X5 Roseannes
X4 Night Maintenence
Cynthia's Feelings (LA)(reverse holo)
Mewtwo (LA)

LMK an offer from there.

YourP1MP: I am actually kinda interested in that weekly special thing (mostly the Mesprit and Azelf both from LA). Though I don't have Ralts or Kirlia. But I can get you another Gardevoir SW if you don't care that it would be RH or Holo.

What would you want for the deal instead of Kirlia(s) and Ralts? I have a bunch of your trainer wants just click the link (or scroll down) and LMK what you need with an offer if possible.

Thanks

The Kirlia and Ralts can be Substituted for
your:
2x Super Scoop Up
3x Pokédex Handy910is

LMK

CML for Blaziken FB Lv. X please.

ESP: Sorry, I don't see anything.

Any progress on our trade?

2 league uxies for the arceus sleeves and cml for arceus deck box

YourP1MP: Yea, sorry forgot to check the last page. Anyway, I was busy and had to leave early and wasn't able to trade. So...I only have 1 Gardevoir. LMK.

icman92: No thanks and don't see anything.

OK. If its one Gardevoir then I can do.

1 Mespirit and a throw in
for the Gardevoir and 2 Super scoop ups.

I am really bad at making offers.
LMK

Nah, actually I think I would only need Azelf (LA) and really the only thing I would do is Azelf + Something else for Gardevoir.

RH rare candy. RH night maitenance, gengar(SF) and Garachomp C X pack

your garachomp X

AnthonyG said:
Nah, actually I think I would only need Azelf (LA) and really the only thing I would do is Azelf + Something else for Gardevoir.

OK. I can do that. LMK what the something else could be and I will PM you to confirm

spartan7987: Again like I said, in my last post. I was not able to find it at the BR's I went to. So I don't have it in hand and even if I did, I would probably have to pass on that offer anyway.

YourP1MP: Umm...errr...I don't really see much else after looking at your list lol..um...would Bannete (PL) and Relicanth (RH; SV) work? LMK through PM.

Thanks

Hey would you do My Gengar for your NON RH manectric from PL?

PokeKid Brandon: If you can add in a Machamp (RH) or 2 Gyarados (SF) than sure.

DO you have Four Felicity, two Pokemon Rescue for trade?

Yes, I do have all of them.

I have mesprit. Would you do those trainers for the mesprit?

No thanks. I have about 7 Mesprits and unless it is RH than I really don't need it.

From your wants I have:

Gengar
Mahcamp RH (A little scratched up)
Azelf LA
NM
BTS
Bebes
Luxury ball

I have multiples of the trainers... SO IDK you can make an offer with these or CML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back