• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS!

My
Uxie LA

Your
X6 Rare Candy (English only)

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS!

Have you even read anything I wrote?

Rikko145 said:
Will you take 3$ for the lot?

^. That is an offer...

And if you don't think that was an offer (FROM YOU) than I have no idea what you are doing in the forum because if that isn't one than I have no idea what an offer would look like from you.

And if you did want to trade than why didn't you answer the question? It clearly says right above:

AnthonyG said:
Are you able to buy?...But if you can't I will take a look at your list and see if I need anything.

And again what was the point of you offering to buy if you weren't going to anyway?

EDIT:

Emoto4444: No.

AnthonyG said:
Have you even read anything I wrote?

^. That is an offer...

And if you don't think that was an offer (FROM YOU) than I have no idea what you are doing in the forum because if that isn't one than I have no idea what an offer would look like from you.

And if you did want to trade than why didn't you answer the question? It clearly says right above:

AnthonyG said:
Are you able to buy?...But if you can't I will take a look at your list and see if I need anything.
And again what was the point of you offering to buy if you weren't going to anyway?

EDIT:

Emoto4444: No.

hhhmmm, would you do it for 4 instead?? 6 was a little much hahah

My DGX

Your Infernape 4 Lv.X

How much are your POP5 Mew (Holo; Error), Torchic (#017; Error Card), POP 9 Croagunk, POP 6 Bidoof x1 and POP 6 Buneary x1?

So you value the six trainers at $7.50? Considering what you are valuing the other cards that you are intreasted in I find this a somewhat hard deal to make.

Jackolas: Sorry, no thanks. I am looking to get rid of my 2 Dialga G Lv. X lol. So I don't need it and its not even in my wants list so yea..lol. Thanks for posting though.

eevee: I can sell the POP Commons for $0.25 each and POP Uncommons for $0.50 each. For the other Promos, I am looking for some prices on that. But if you would like you can make an offer if not I will send you an offer once I find some clear prices.

LMK.

Thanks

PokeKid Brandon: OK? Thats fine, I really don't mind. I can pass its really not going to hurt my feelings lol. If I know a place where to get them for cheaper why should I trade high for them? It really makes no sense for me to do that.

Since I have no idea how much the other promos cost, my first offer is $5+$1 for shipping.

Now, can we TRADE for the cherrim sf, 2 kakuna RR's, and 2 weedle rr's?

Well I took a look at the cards to make sure everything was OK, I guess I must have accidentally got rid of my Mint one and all I have is my Non Mint. Not sure if you still want it but the condition is still pretty good but the only things wrong with it was a bit of whiting on the top and bottom and crease in the middle right of the card (if you want some pictures I can send them to you via e-mail).

As for the Torchic its has a small/decent amount of regular RH scratches/scuffing on it (again I can send pictures via e-mail)

LMK if your still interested.

Thanks

So, do you think we can trade?

are you interested in landmin x, raichu x, and electivire fb x

can u cml for infernape 4 X

P.S: I pulled a palkia G X if u want it

Rikko145: Umm...sorta interested in these depending on what set some of these come from:

Psychic
unown G (x3)
Nidoqueen x5 (Whatset?)
gengar (What set?)
mewtwo holo/RH x2 (What set?)

Fighting
Baltoy GE RH x7 (How many of these are actually RH?)

Trainers
poke'turn

Send me a PM.

emoto4444: Sorry man, I don't really need those.

spartan7987: I guess I kinda need these (but they aren't that high of wants)

surpreme victors:

LV.X
Garachomp LV.X pack
Staraptor FB LV.X

Rising rivals:

flygon

LA:

Kingdra x1

SW:

Charizard x1
flygon x1

I guess make me an offer? If you can PM it to me that would be great or posting if fine as well.

Thanks

As for the Torchic its has a small/decent amount of regular RH scratches/scuffing on it (again I can send pictures via e-mail)

LMK if your still interested.

Thanks
[/quote]
I will just take POP 9 Croagunk, POP 6 Bidoof x1 and POP 6 Buneary x1(if they are mint) then. My offer is $1 and I will mail you the toploader and sleeve to put them in.

If you did want to send the stuff, the sleeve is not that big of a deal, but if you wanted to do it that you would have to provide your own stamps for me to send out. Since that is what shipping is...not just the top loader/sleeve.

But sorry, no thanks. $1.00 is way too low for me to send out something (even if you did provide your own stamps). I am trying to keep at least a $5 minimum of buying to at least make it worth the trip to the post office.

Hey could you CML for your TM S-2 x2? (De-evoluters) Thanks much!

captain.mongoose: Sorry, I don't see anything. Thanks for posting though.

Lucario_aura_wielder: Sorry, I don't see anything either. Thanks for posting though.

on your wants list it says you want gyarados sf i have 4 for trade is that list updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back