• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS!

How many of each do you have from this list:

Gengar
Azelf LA
Broken-Time Space

Also do you still need the Manectric PL?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: 2 Blaze FB Lv. X [& Holo], Uxie LA, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS!

Yea I would trade for the manectric but IDK if I would throw much more in for it...

Well....what about my first question?

AnthonyG said:
How many of each do you have from this list:

Gengar
Azelf LA
Broken-Time Space

I would like an answer on that more please.

Thanks

DO you think that you could throw in 1-2 Garchomp C? If not could you drop the BTS?

What are you talking about? lol.

I asked you a simple QUESTION I never made you an offer at all....

Is there something you don't understand with my post(s)? If so please let me know to clear it up.

Oops... Misread...

I have 1 azelf 2 BTS and 4 Gengar.

There we go, finally an answer! lol jk.

Anyway here is my initial offer:

My:
4 Felicities Drawing
2 Pokemon Rescue
1 Manectric

Your:

3 Gengar
2 Broken-Time Space
1 Azelf

LMK or counter.

Just curious what do you value all those cards at?

I can find Gengar at $1.00 - $1.50, Azelf at $1.50 - $2.00 (if I want to pay as high as $2.00 if I am desperate for them) and Broken-Time Space about $0.25 - $0.50.

how much do you value the felcitys and pokemon rescue at?

Why don't you take a look at my list....its there for a reason and prices are there for a reason...

CML for cherrim sf rh, 2 kakuna RR (prefer RH but don't have to be), 2 weedle RR (same).

Are you able to buy? I need some money for an upcoming Pre Release, more than I need cards right now.

If you can, prices are on my list and if you spend enough I can throw in the Kakuna and Weedle (Non Holo) for free; But if you can't I will take a look at your list and see if I need anything.

LMK.

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
Are you able to buy? I need some money for an upcoming Pre Release, more than I need cards right now.

If you can, prices are on my list and if you spend enough I can throw in the Kakuna and Weedle (Non Holo) for free; But if you can't I will take a look at your list and see if I need anything.

LMK.

Thanks

So if I buy the cherrim then you will throw in the other 4 throw-ins?

No. I said I would throw them in for free if you spent a certain amount (I would probably only do it if you spent $10 - $15 or more). But if you can't than I can just sell them for $0.25 each.

LMK.

AnthonyG said:
No. I said I would throw them in for free if you spent a certain amount (I would probably only do it if you spent $10 - $15 or more). But if you can't than I can just sell them for $0.25 each.

LMK.

Will you take 3$ for the lot?

$2.50 + $1.00 = $3.50 + Shipping ($1.50) = $5.00

AnthonyG said:
$2.50 + $1.00 = $3.50 + Shipping ($1.50) = $5.00

I'm sorry, but that's crazy. First, I pay my shipping, why should I have to pay the other person's? Second, five dollars for a rare and a few commons is not reasonable. Third, I also am using my money to go to the pre-release, so I am not giving away one fifth of my pre-release money for one rare and a few commons.

First off, are you sending me supplies (top loaders, sleeves, envelope) and stamps to send out YOUR cards that you bought? No. So why do I have to pay for your stuff?

Second, I offered them for free if you make it worth while to send out. But all you want to buy is the Cherrim. So why should I give them out for free if its not worth sending?

Third, if you didn't want to buy than why did you waste my time and offering in the first place? What was the point of asking to buy if you knew ahead of time you didn't want to spend the money?

AnthonyG said:
First off, are you sending me supplies (top loaders, sleeves, envelope) and stamps to send out YOUR cards that you bought? No. So why do I have to pay for your stuff?

Second, I offered them for free if you make it worth while to send out. But all you want to buy is the Cherrim. So why should I give them out for free if its not worth sending?

Third, if you didn't want to buy than why did you waste my time and offering in the first place? What was the point of asking to buy if you knew ahead of time you didn't want to spend the money?

I DID NOT ASK TO BUY. Check my post. You offered to sell them to me, I offered to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back