• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: SV Stuff/Sleeves, Infernape 4 X, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

I can do that. PM to confirm?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: SV Stuff/Sleeves, Infernape 4 X, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

PM's sent to both of you.

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
Hyunbin: Not sure if your willing but I can do it for a new(er) Rare. If not thanks for posting.

I'm not sure if I follow..
Like do 'what' for 'what'?

Like one of the JPN Non Holo Rares (1st ed or not) for the Blastoise.

Let me know if you would like to do that or not.

Thanks.

AnthonyG said:
Like one of the JPN Non Holo Rares (1st ed or not) for the Blastoise.

Let me know if you would like to do that or not.

Thanks.

Oh. Well, like I said before, Spiritomb is the only card I need that you have.
Thanks anyway. =3

My:
1st Edition Shadowless Cards (Low wants)
Base

Wartortle
Squritle x 3
Pokemon Center
Professor Oak
Water Energy x 2

Shadowless Cards (Low wants)

Wartortle x 2
Squirtle x
Professor Oak

Secret Wonders

Reverse Holo
Night Maintenance

Great Encounters

Reverse Holo
Moonlight Stadium

Stormfront

Reverse Holo
Gengar
Haunter

Legends Awakened

Reverse Holo
Mesprit

Trainers/Supporters:
Moonlight Stadium x 2
Night maintenance
Warp Point x 3 (What set?)
Rare Candy x 4 (You listed it twice? not sure how many you have.)

Secret Rare MT Time Space Distortion
Secret Rare IFDS Charmander - $5
Secret Rare SF Charmeleon
Secret Rare SF Charizard
Secret Rare RR Red Cheeks Pikachu
Drapion Lv. X
Machamp Lv. X

Counter?

Is ISDF Japanese??

Thanks!

Yea...no to that offer.

I sent you a PM. We can talk through there.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: SV Stuff/Sleeves, Blaze FB X, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

would you do this?

My Heat Rotom
for your
2x Unown G?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Blaze FB X, SV, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

cml for:
x2 Uxie MT or LA
x2 Mesprit LA or MT

thanks!!!!!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Blaze FB X, SV, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

ace11: Sorry man, I don't need any kind of Rotoms right now.

Thanks for posting anyway though.

actingpokemon123: All I really see is Absol G. But I don't like doing a 1 for 1 trade, if you have anything else LMK.

Thanks.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Blaze FB X, SV, Uxie LA, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now! Come Buy and Trade!!

Thanks for reading my list and being so specific on which one you want! /sarcasm

Anyway my list is accurate. Which ever one you need the number is next to the card.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Blaze FB X, SV, Electivire FB X Uxie LA, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

Bump #1

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Blaze FB X, SV, Electivire FB X Uxie LA, TONS of Staple Trainers! ARCEUS ITEMS In Now!

I got my eyes on that Empoleon LV X. x3 I hope it's still there when I decide to buy... =o

You have any claydols from Great Encounters?

Hi, im interested in Garchomp ($6.00) and two Unown [G] ($4.00; Non Holo)
would you trade them, or do I have to buy them ?
CLM if your willing to trade. thanks ~Misa{C}

SSBBDaisy: Yes, I should be getting some soon not sure when but hopefully within a week.

Misa: Yes, I do trade, but unforetanetly I do not need anything from your list. But if you would like to buy then you can PM me to do so.

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
SSBBDaisy: Yes, I should be getting some soon not sure when but hopefully within a week.

Misa: Yes, I do trade, but unforetanetly I do not need anything from your list. But if you would like to buy then you can PM me to do so.

Thanks

I could trade you something twice the value of the chomp
if you take 4 holo/rev holo rares then you make a profit and I get chompy?
Thanks ~Misa{C}

I need 3 of your TGI Energy Gain cards. Your list priced them at about 1.50 each. (non RH)

I also need 3 of your Cyrus's Conspiracy cards. YOu priced them at 4.00 each.

So for those 6 cards the value is about: 16.00 dollars.

I can offer you a claydol, baltoy, and 4 Pokedrawer+ for those.
LMK.

Or CML...

Misa: Yes, but I basically have everything you do. And most of it I don't need doubles of so yea...

shadoworganoid: PM'd. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back