• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: NEW Arceus Set! 2 Blaze FB Lv. X, Uxie LA, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! Need LOTS

AnthonyG said:
Cirrus921: Hey man, long time no see. I hope everything is good with you. I didn't really see much on your list unfortunately do you happen to have any of my wants that I may have missed or that you have unlisted?

Hey, things going pretty good, how about you? I have these from your list:

1x Uxie Level X
2x Beedrill RH (GE)
1x Beedrill RH (RR)
1x Machamp RH (SF)
1x Gyarados (SF)
1x Nidoqueen RH (RR)

And which Spiritomb are you looking for?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: NEW Arceus Set! 2 Blaze FB Lv. X, Uxie LA, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! Need LOTS

Everything is OK. Thanks for asking.

I need the new Spiritomb (from the Arceus Set).

Anyway, some of them I don't really need the Beedrill(s; either). The rest of the Rares kinda lol.

I guess make me an offer? lol

CML for
Omastar x2 AoA
Buffer Piece
Professor Oak's Visit x3

AnthonyG said:
Everything is OK. Thanks for asking.

I need the new Spiritomb (from the Arceus Set).

Anyway, some of them I don't really need the Beedrill(s; either). The rest of the Rares kinda lol.

I guess make me an offer? lol

How about:

my:
1x Uxie Level X
2x Beedrill RH (GE)
1x Beedrill RH (RR)
1x Machamp RH (SF)
1x Gyarados (SF)
1x Nidoqueen RH (RR)
*Throw-ins: RH Seadra (if I can find it), squirtles, wartortles I have in me box, and any old blastoise if I have any.

for your:
Blaziken FB
Venusaur (SV)
Gengar (SF)
3x Mesprit (LA)
Claydol (GE, long shot I know, lol.)

as an alternate I could also do my Uxie X and a RH Uxie for those instead since you said you weren't in real need of some.

What would you want just for Machamp, Gyarados, and Nidoqueen? I have 2 Uxie Lv. X's and not sure I need another right now (though I may get back to you; possibly in the future). And the Beedrills I think I am good at right now (only really consider them a throw-in because I have so many lol).

AnthonyG said:
What would you want just for Machamp, Gyarados, and Nidoqueen? I have 2 Uxie Lv. X's and not sure I need another right now (though I may get back to you; possibly in the future). And the Beedrills I think I am good at right now (only really consider them a throw-in because I have so many lol).

That's cool, I understand. think you could find anything to add on to get the three mesprits? they are a priority for me but they are a bit over Champ, Gyarados and nidoqueen.

I need your Uxie Lv.X.
CML for it

Cirrus921: No sorry. I really am only looking for my wants right now, especially new stuff from the new Arceus Set. But right now I really only have 1 Mesprit for trade. Another person might be buying 4 of them right now, so I want to see how that goes since I would rather sell them than trade them, sorry. IDK, what would you be willing to do for just that 1 Mesprit? Please LMK.

Thanks

YourP1MP: Nothing, sorry. Thanks for posting though.

cml for arceus lightning and arceus fighting please:)

AnthonyG said:
Cirrus921: No sorry. I really am only looking for my wants right now, especially new stuff from the new Arceus Set. But right now I really only have 1 Mesprit for trade. Another person might be buying 4 of them right now, so I want to see how that goes since I would rather sell them than trade them, sorry. IDK, what would you be willing to do for just that 1 Mesprit? Please LMK.

Thanks

Hey sure, how about:

My:

Machamp (SF, rh)
Gyarados (SF)
Nidoqueen (RR, rh)
-Seadra (rh) and All those squirtles and such I have lol.

for your:

Mesprit (LA)
Venusaur (SV)
Gengar (SF)

Thanks!

cml for your 2 arceus

sceptileblade411: Nothing, sorry. Thanks for posting

Cirrus921: I can do Venusuar and Mesprit for those I don't think I can do Gengar as well, sorry. PM me if your interested.

Thanks

pikadino: Nothing, sorry. Thanks for posting

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: NEW Arceus Set! Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Uxie LA, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! Need L

Bump. Updated list.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: NEW Arceus Set! Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Uxie LA, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! Need L

im interested in your Blaz FB, Flygon x2 RR, and Claydol GE.

I have Salamence AOA (holo), Shelgon AOA (RH), and 2x cirus (non- reverse).

Please CML to see what else u want for those.

Thanks Anyway.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: NEW Arceus Set! Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Professor Sleeves, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Traine

Bump #1.

Looking for a few things and maybe some $ if anyone is looking to buy.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: NEW Arceus Set! Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Professor Sleeves, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Traine

cml
Secret Rare MT Time Space Distortion - $25
Electivire FB Lv. X - $16
Gliscor Lv. X - $15
jpn arceus sleeves

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: NEW Arceus Set! 2 Blaze FB Lv. X, Uxie LA, Claydol GE, T

AnthonyG said:
INFERNAPE112892: Um...I guess I can use Flygon Lv. X (Only if Mint; ENG only), and trainers (as many as you are willing to trade) like Roseanne's, Rare Candy, Broken Time Space and Call Energy.

LMK your offer.

Thanks

+ Expert Belt x6

Do you have any Crobat G's or Gengar SF's because i have a couple of your wants and money.

Well, how many of each do you need?

And which of my wants do you have as well?

LMK.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back