• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! Come Pre-Order Your Arceus Items!

sell
Gallade 4 x2
Nidoqueen (RR)
Toxicroak G
Gengar (SF)
Beedrill (GE)
Horsea RH
Aaron’s Collection x4
Flint’s Willpower x2
TGI SP Radar
Poke Blower+ RH

I will send first and pay the shipping(From HK)
but how much will you pay??

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! Come Pre-Order Your Arceus Items!

MY:

Mesprit LA RH
2 Unown G GE

Your:

2 Kingdra LA

123123213: I won't pay anything cause you are not allowed to sell because you are not a verified seller + I don't buy cards unless I really want it.

cheetor586: Hey there man, thanks for the offer I think I'll pass on it sorry. I am sorta interested in the Mesprit (LA; RH) but not so much the Unown G's. But I am interested in your Claydols (if you still have them) if you want to make an offer with them. LMK.

Thanks

Skipped! :p Using your price guide, could we do your Gliscor LA rare and Gliscor X for my Dusknoir X?

Sorry I didn't even realized you posted here. Anyway no thanks. I have no desire for Dusknoir Lv. X seeing as I have 2 already and I wanted to get rid of them. And as for the "price guide" thing I suggest you read the post I left kevkev #something about that.

Thanks for posting anyway

CML for RH Shaymin... I will throw in TGI SP RADAR x1

2xFlygon
2xBeedrill RR
1x Beedrill GE
1x Gallade 4
Machamp (SF)
1x rh Infernape 4
3x sp energy
3x SP radar
3x arons
3x upper

If you don't want these fine but I think thats most of what I have on your wants LMK thanks

ElectroManiac: Hey there, sorry but after checking your list some of the stuff I would have like is going to other people so unfortunately I don't see anything else. But thanks for posting

kashmaster: Again, I don't really need much of that (I fixed my wants list since its causing me some headaches lol.). The only immediate things I like are the RH Infernape 4, Machamp SF, and maybe the Beedrills (RR/GE) and Aarons (but I need to check how many of those I have). But again its not really anything I need that I would ship out of the country for.

**Since my wants list has caused me so many problems, I fixed it up so everyone knows exactly what I want**

Hmphh.... Taylor45 and Darksoul owe me, jk....

CML for the Rotom sleeves

All of my Interests are reverse holo so i dont have to say it after every card, so i would like
lucians assignent (up to 3)
energy gain (up to 4)
SP energy( up to 2)
special dark (up to 4)
toxicroak G (up to 2)
skuntank G (up to 2)
Honchcrow G (up to 3)
SP radar (up to 4)
luxury ball (1)
please CML, if you dont find anything I MAY be able to buy

nabby101: Sorry, I didn't see anything for them. Thanks for posting though.

renzamil: Well, the only RH stuff is what I listed on my list, I am not sure on exact numbers but if you want exact number then just check the list and you will know exactly how many of each I have.

Anyway, I didn't really see much off your list though so sorry. But thanks for posting, but if you can buy them PM me for the details and stuff of that nature.

Would you do two calls for an RH Gallade 4?

CML if that's not cool!

Sorry, I didn't see anything and I am going to have to pass on that offer. Thanks for posting anyway though.

do you have x2 umbreon EX's? i have some things your wanting.

Sorry, I don't have any Umbreon EX's. If you need anything else LMK if not thanks for posting anyway.

okay. i have aarons collecs and energy gain. they are (RH) if you want you can check out my thred cause my list is messing up. its called I Need These!

OK, I have these:

-Unseen Forces-

-Quilava-collection
-Cyndaquil- collection

-Majestic Dawn-

-espeon x2 (Both RH I think)
-evee x2

-Legends Awakend-

-Dragonair x2
-Dratini x3

-Rising Rivals-

-Vibrava x2
-Trapinch x4

LMK your offer.

Thanks

thanks for looking. i also need claydols GE

how about
x2 MT garchomp
and
x1(RH) aarons collec
x1(RH) energy gain

Sorry, I have no need for the MT Garchomps. And I don't think I have any extra Claydols.

Anyway, I can do:

Your:
Aaron's Collection (RH)
Energy Gain (RH)

for Espeon (MD; RH) and 2 or 3 of the commons listed above?

LMK, or you can counter if you want.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back